t w o.

CHAPTER TWO: NIGHTHAWKS.

belle sighed as she sat with jughead, betty, veronica and archie at school, at their table, "it's another win for the bad guys

belle sighed as she sat with jughead, betty, veronica and archie at school, at their table, "it's another win for the bad guys. no one was there. his entire staff quit, except belle. he's not sure how long he'll be able to keep the doors open. maybe not even a week." jughead informed them.

"it's because of what happened to my dad. people are freaking out and i gotta be honest. i don't see myself going back soon." archie spoke, "belle?"

belle shrugged her shoulders, "i have to. . . pop's told me to take as long as i need off, but if he's entire staff quit, then i'm staying."

"wait, i'm sorry, am i hearing acceptance?" betty questioned, "i'm not letting one psychopath with a gun dictate what happens to our place. and belle, if you want i can help. jug, you went crazy trying to save the drive-in."

"i can't take on any more social issues right now. my hands are full." jughead told her.

"with your dad, of course. and he should be your priority." betty said.

"betty and i will take point on helping pop tate," belle suggested, betty nodded.

"i'll help belle," veronica added, "anything to get me away from my parents, i'm in."

"another b, b and v team-up? they should make a video game about you guys," jughead told them, "i gotta jet. i'm off to meet my dad's court-appointed joke of a lawyer at the sheriffs station."

belle looked at jughead, "if need a new lawyer, i can talk to mum?"

"no, no. you don't need too, we'll be fine," jughead told her.

"i'm gonna come with you, jughead. i gotta drop some flyers off for sheriff keller," archie said.

"bye," betty told them as archie kissed veronica.

_____

belle laid in her room, flipping through pages and pages off her notes. she rubbed her eyes, she sighed as she stood up and walked over towards her cabinet in the bathroom. opening it and grabbing the pill bottle out, she stared at the pill in her hands before plopping it into her mouth and swallowing it.

she shook her head as she walked out of the bathroom, and opened her laptop up and started typing.

_____

"hey, beautiful!" reggie called out as he walked past belle, making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"keep walking, reggie." she told him before closing her locker, walking away towards a room.

_____

"we can't let the terrorists win. we need to host an event at pop's that reminds the town of simpler times." betty spoke.