s e v e n.

CHAPTER SEVEN: TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE.

"people of riverdale, i have rid this town of the drug-dealing child killer and others like him

"people of riverdale, i have rid this town of the drug-dealing child killer and others like him. now you must choose your fate. the next 48hours will be a test. and i will be watching you very closely. show me you are pure of heart, and my work ends. continue to sin. . . and i will take up the sword again." belle rubbed her eyes before standing up, she placed the newspaper down on the kitchen bench before she grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

_____

belle walked down the hallways towards betty and veronica but she had reached them a hand had pulled her to the side, "oh, my gosh," she gasped, ready to hit the person, her eyes landed on the person and to her surprise it was reggie, she rolled her eyes, "what is it?" she questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"how about a date with me?" reggie questioned, belle rolled her eyes as she leaned against the lockers, "you ditch me for half of the last one," she reminded him. reggie smirk, he placed his hands beside her head, trapping belle between him and the lockers, "i know, i know. so think about it as a make up date," reggie whisper in her ear. belle shook her head and rolled her eyes, "don't make me regret it, reggie." she spoke, she moved her way out from reggie and the locker, patting his chest before she made her way over towards the two girls.

only to be stopped by kevin with raised eyebrows, "what was that all about?" he questioned.

belle rolled her eyes, "he wanted another chance."

kevin perked up, "so?"

"i gave him one," belle sighed.

kevin smirked at the girl, "what happened to that serpent checking you out the other day?"

belle furrowed her eyebrows, "kevin, really?"

"fine," he surrendered, "but i'm so totally helping you find a dress for your date."

_____

"no, i told him that i'll let him there," belle stated as she touched up her make up, kevin was stood at the opening of her closet flipping through all her clothes, "ahh!" he yelled, he turned around, "this one," he showed her the dress.

it was a two piece set: