o n e.

CHAPTER ONE: A KISS BEOFRE DYING.

belle was still in her pop's work uniform sat in the passenger's seat, looking and checking on fred who was clinging onto life in the back seat

"archie!" she exclaimed, hearing fred groan as she looked back at the red head. "i know, i know." he spoke as he press his foot on the gas harder, "hold on, dad. hold on."

belle looked back, "mr. andrews, we're almost there. they're gonna fix you up."

"stay with me, dad. stay with me." archie ordered, belle leaned back to keep pressure on the wound.

archie rashly pulled up near the set of stairs that led up to the hospital, belle ripped her belt and opened her door, archie ripped open the back door, grabbed his father gentle, belle slid mr. andrews right arm over her shoulders as they rushed towards the front doors.

"help! please!" archie cried out as they walked through the hallway, "hey, someone help us!"

a nurse in white had merged forward, "gurney!" she exclaimed.

"what happened to him?" someone asked.

"he was shot." archie answered.

"does he have medical problems? any conditions?" the doctor questioned as he put mr. andrews on the gurney.

"i don't know." archie whispered.

tears brimmed belle's eyes as she watched them roll him, "sir? can you hear me? tell me your name."

"his name's fred andrews." archie answered as he moved forward, belle taking small steps as she followed.

"one bullet hole, no exit wound." the doctor announced. "massive blood loss." the nurse added, as they wheeled him towards a set of doors.

the doctor stopped archie from entering any further, "sir, i'm sorry. i need you to stay here."

archie watched as the doors closed behind the doctor, he looked through the tiny mirror and watched as they lifted him into the bed, "i'm right here, dad. i'm right here. okay." he called out.

belle had finally reached archie, he turned around and brought her into a tight hug.

________

the two stood in the waiting area, belle was seated as she watched archie paced back and forward. "arch? bell?" veronica called, the two looked up to spot their friends.

"arch, oh, my god." veronica said as she pulled archie into a hug.

"bell? hey." betty said as she made her way over to the petite girl, before they made their way towards archie and hugged him.

_______

the five of them where now seated in the chairs, "i came out of the bathroom and there was this man, a thief. . . wearing this hood, with a gun on pop tate and belle. and then he pointed it at my dad and he fired." archie told the others.