Ch. 11- breakfast

After dinner he took me to the beach and we walked around in a comfortable silence.

"did you like the date." He asks breaking the silence. I smile "yeah it was simple, I like simple." I say to him. We stop walking and turn towards each other, "I'm glad you liked the date there is just one thing missing." He says.

"what- "before I can finish he smashes his lips on mine taking me by surprise but eventually relax and lean against him.

He pulls away leaving me dazed "I love your lips." He says holding my face in his hands. "me too" I say running my thumb over his bottom lip.

"let's head home." He says grabbing my hand and leading us over to the car. We walk up to the car and he opens the door for me, I thank him and hope in. He walks over to the other side and hops in, he turns the car and pulls out. I lay my head on the window and listen to the soft music playing.

''''''''''''''

When we pull up into the driveway I wait for Colton to open my door because I know he likes to do it. We walk up the front door, I grab my keys and unlock the front door. We walk in and are greeted by storm barking, I lift him up and he starts licking my face making me laugh.

I set him down and grab his food bowl and fill it. I put it down and he immediately comes over and starts eating. I look over and see him sit ting on the couch with his head and his eyes closed. I walk over and take a seat next to them, he opens his eyes and looks down at me "you want to watch a movie?" I ask, he nods "you pick." He says so I walk over to my movie case and look through it. After a Minute or two I pic Fast and the Furious 7, I put it in the DVD player and walk over to him. I sit next to him, but he picks me up and put me on my lap, I smile and peck his cheek before cuddling up to him.

The movie starts, and I yawn now realizing how tired I am. Half way through the movie my eyelids start to close and the last thing I see is an unfinished movie.

''''''''''''''

I feel something heavy -but not to heavy- on my waist and my head on something that's not a pillow. I open my eyes and look up and see Colton shirtless and beautiful sleeping. I lay there admiring him, I peck his lips and get out of the bed quietly. I look down and see I'm still in yesterdays close, so I change into a pair of comfy shorts and his t-shirts.

I grab some eggs from the fridge then some ingredients for pancakes from the pantry. I put the items in the counter and start making the pancakes because I know they'll take longer.

I put some music on, but not too loud cause Colton is sleeping. I start mixing the ingredients for the pancakes then walk over to the stove putting the pan on it and turning the burner on. I also turn the other burner for the eggs. I crack some eggs in the pan then scramble them and grab the bowl of pancake batter and pour some in the pan. As I'm flipping the pancakes and scrambling the eggs I start dancing.

When the eggs are done I put them on separate plates next to the stove and walk back over to the pancakes. I pour the last pancake into the pan and as I wait for the bubbles I continue dancing. When I see bubbles I flip the pancake and spin around but stop halfway dropping the spatula when I see Colton leaning against the doorway grinning.

I blush immediately and grab the spatula from the floor "how long have you been standing there?" I ask sheepishly. He chuckles "long enough to see you dance moves." He says still laughing. I just keep looking down at the ground too embarrassed to look at his face.

I feel something lift my chin making me look up at him. "no need to be embarrassed, they were cute." He says and pecks my lips. I just smile and walk over to the sink to wash the spatula.

I walk over to the pan and grab the pancake and putting on the plate. I walk over to the counter where Colton is already sitting on a stool. I hand him his plate "thanks Angel" he says shoveling some food in his mouth "why do call me angel?" I ask tilting my head. He looks up "it's a club thing, we give names to the woman we want to claim." He says, and I freeze. "you gave me name" I say slowly and pointing to myself. He nods and smiles "you want to claim me" I ask him, and he nods. I stay there not moving thinking about this.

I mean I haven't known him very long but he's the only one that has ever made me safe or even forget that I have a stalker.

He's sweet and I can see myself falling in love him.

"yes" I say after a couple of minutes and he smiles looking relieved. He stands up, walks over to me and crashes his lips on mine. I smile against his lips "so when is the claiming happening.?" I ask "how about tomorrow" he says and puts his lips back on mine.