Ch. 17- Hurry

Sorry for the late update I've been really busy.

(Alice's/Angel's pov)

I passed out from exhaustion a couple of hours. He never came back after he slapped me so I relaxed a little.

I just hope Colton's close to finding me. I wish I could just be in his arms and never leave.

I hear a door slam making my head snap up. He walks to me with a tray of food in one hand and a gun in the other

He puts the tray on my lap and goes behind me and realize he's untying my hands.

My feet are still tied to the chair and he has gun so I know I can't do anything.

"Eat!" He say pointing at the food with his gun.

I almost don't want to eat it but I'm starving. I pick up the fork and start eating. He just stands with his arms crossed watching me, I'm a little uncomfortable but I know if I say anything he'll probably get mad.

After I eat he grabs my arms and ties them around my back again. He then takes the tray and starts walking to the door but before he dies he turns around.

"I'll be back with your wedding dress." He says with and evil smile. He walks back towards the door and leaves.

I just hand my head and I can't help but cry.

Hurry colton

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

We have finally reached trevors apartment and are ready to enter.

I am ready to enter the front with breaker while snake and Prez goe through the back and some other members wait outside to see if he tries to run.

I have my gun ready in my hand and reach for the doorknob, I turn it and see its unlocked so I quietly open the door and walk in.

I sign to breaker to look through the main rooms while I look upstairs.

I slowly climb up the staires and see only two doors. I walk up to the first one and open the door.

There is no sign of her so I walk over to the other door and open it but get the same result.

"Clear!" I yell to them downstaires.

"Clear!" They yell back to me making me sigh.

I just wish she was here in my arms.

I walk downstairs to them surrounding a couch.

"Okay, let's go" Prez to us and we all file out of the apartment and towards our bikes.

We have one more place to go and she better be there.

〰〰〰〰〰〰

(Alice's/Angel's pov)

He came back about 5 minutes ago holding a wedding dress. An ugly one.

He untied me from the chair and told me to get in the dress.

"No!, I don't want to marry you." I say trying to get out of his grip.

He pushes me against the wall hard and put his hand on my throat chocking me.

"You'll marry me or your family gets it." he says firmly.

He found my parents.

"What did you do to them." I ask him
Running out of breath.

"Nothing yet, they're safe at home." He says letting go of me.

"Now, put on the damn dress." He demands getting into my face. Be takes a few steps back givong me some room.

"Can you turn around?" I ask him but he just continues to stare at me.

Knowing he won't turn around I start taking my clothes off. When they're all off I quickly put the dress on.

I turn around letting him zip me up but when his fingers touch my skin I feel disgusted.

"Let's get married." He says with a smile and dragging me out basement.