Ch. 15- Gone

As I'm driving up to the restaurant my phone rings. I quickly park and look to see Angels name flashing on the screen.

I answer it wondering why she is calling me "Angel?" I question "There is someone in the house." She whispers quickly "Are you sure?" I ask, "The Windows broken." Her voice cracks.

I curse under my breath "I'm on my way" I say and crank up my bike. "Is there somewhere you can hide?" I say when I'm on the road. "Yes, I could go un-" she doesn't finish and my heart stops.

"Angel!" I yell into the phone.

"Sorry, she's a little unconscious right now." The guy laughs, and I growl.

"You are dead when I find you." I growl into the phone.

"Yeah, good luck with that." He says

"Bye now" he hangs up.

I speed through the streets ignoring the constant honks and red lights.

When I get to the house I jump off my bike not bothering to turn it off and run into the house.

I go through all the rooms in the house and when I get to the bedroom I see glass shards on the floor and her cell phone. I grab a baggie from the kitchen and carefully pick the phone up and put it in the bag.

Hopefully there is a print on it, so we can identify him.

I hear some scratching on a door, so I walk into the hallway. The sound gets louder so I walk towards the end of the hallway to the second bedroom.

The door is closed but I hear some more scratching and whimpering and open the door.

Storm jumps into my arms and curls his body against mine. I gently pet his head and realize that he put him in here, so he couldn't warn her.

I go to the kitchen and get him some food and water. Then grab Angel keys and head to her car with storm and get in. I start the car and head to the compound.

On my way there I dial Prez's number. "Prez" I hear "We have a problem, Angel was kidnapped." I say still angry. "Shit" he says " I'll call church." He says, and we say goodbye.

I look over and see storm asleep on her bed. A second later we arrive at the clubhouse. I get out of the car and go to the passenger side and pick storm up then head inside.

I set him down on a table next to other people and walk over to Prez's office.

When I walk in I see everyone including Daniel and Queenie sitting at the table.
I sit down and Prez starts talking.

"Alice has been kidnapped" everyone's eyes harden, and Queenie puts a hand over her mouth " She is part of our family and we protect our family." He says, and everyone nods.

"I have something that may have his fingerprint on." I say and pull out the phone.

"I'll take care of that." Snake says, and I nod while handing him it.

"So, everyone be ready if any new information comes." He says, and everyone nods again "Thing over!" He Saud and everyone gets up and walks out of the room except me, Prez, and Queenie.

"Do you need anything?" Queenie asks me, and I nod.

"Could you watch storm for me?" I ask, and she looks at me confused.

"It's Angel's puppy" I say when I realize she's never met him, and she nods.

I walk out of the room and head towards snakes' room because he has his computers and other electronic devices in there.

I walk in and see him hitting some buttons on a machine. I walk over to him and pat him on the back.

He looks up at me "It's going to be a couple of hours." I nod "You should get some sleep." He says, and I shake my head.

"I'll sleep when she's safe."