Ch. 14- Day at home

By the way I'll start editing the book so if you keep getting notifications that's why.

Enjoy the chapter

"OK I'll see you tomorrow." I say hugging Olivia "NO, spend the day with your man." She says firmly making me smile. "What about your man?" I ask her "You'll owe me one, okay." She says making us laugh and I nod.

A second later I feel arms around my waist taking me by surprise and his lips on my neck. "You ready?" he whispers in my ear and I nod. We say goodbye to Olivia and we walk over to the bike. We get and drive towards my house.

As were riding my hands wander all over her body. He has nice abs by the way. Then the travel down to his thighs. I run my hands up and down then back to his abs and to his chest. They continue until we reach the driveway.

'''''''

As soon as I close the door to the bedroom Colton spins me around quickly and lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist making me squeal. He pushes me against the door "did you think you get away with touching me like that?" he questions teasingly "maybe" I smirk.

He puts me on the bed him hovering over me "Your mine," he growls dropping his lips to my neck. "Yours." I sigh arching into him.

From there clothes come off and well you can use your imagination.

'''''''''''''

(Colton's pov)

Next Morning

I lay here looking at looking at my angel sleeping peacefully with her cuddled up to me. I slowly and quietly get out of bed without waking her and put some pants on.

I walk out of the room and into the kitchen to make her some food. I look in her pantry and grab some bread and some seasonings then walk over to the fridge and grab some apples along with eggs and bacon.

'''''''''''

(Alice's pov)

I snuggle closer expecting something firm and warm but find nothing. I open my eyes and look over to see the side of the bed empty. I frown and sit up pulling the cover up with me. A scent of something cooking fills my nostrils, I smile and get up putting some of my boxers from the drawer and put his t-shirt on, I grab my hair and put it in a bun. I walk out of the room and toward the kitchen.

When I enter I see him by the stove cracking some eggs into the pan. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head oh his back. "Good Morning." I say as he turns around "Morning" he says leaning down and gives me a sweet kiss. "what are you making?" I ask him after we pull away "French toast with eggs and bacon." He says, "Do you need help?" I ask him, and he shakes. I nod and jump up on the counter and swing my legs. I jut sit there watching him cook and think about last night.

'''''''''''''

It now about 6 o'clock and we spent the day watching movies cuddled up together or just simply taking.

"What do you want for dinner?" he asks me while pausing the movie, I think about for a second and say Chinese. He nods and pulls out his phone "what do you want?" he asks, "orange chicken and fried rice." I say, and he nods again then call the place and orders our food.

"It will be ready in twenty minutes." He says, and I nod. I grab the remote and hit play and snuggle back up to him.

Were watching Fast and the Furious cause he said he loved the series. I got to say they're pretty good.

"Okay I got to go pick up the food." He says after a while and gets up "Do you want to come?" he asks me while grabbing his keys of the table, I bite my lip "can I keep watching?" I ask and smiles "yes" he leans down and presses a kiss on my lips.

"Okay I'll be back." He says before leaving.

I play the movie and keep watching.

A while later...

CRASH!!!!!

I jump when I hear a loud crash that sounds like a window. It sounded like it came from one the rooms on the other side of the house. I don't see Storm anywhere, so I get a little worried. I walk over to the edge of the couch and grab a bat that I always keep there. I hold it up and start walking towards where I heard the sound.

I walk into my bedroom and see class on the floor from the widow. I grab my phone from my pocket and dial Colton's number "Angel?" he asks, "I think there is someone in the house." I say whispering "Are you sure?" he asks, "The windows broken." I say, and he curses "I'm on my way." He says, and I hear a rumble from a motorcycle. I hear some footsteps "Hurry please." I say while some tears fall down my cheeks "I'm almost there, can you hide somewhere." He asks "Yes, I guess I could go-" I don't get to finish my sentence because I feel someone put a cloth over my mouth and a second later I'm out.