First word(s)

Tony
Love you

Your father was in charge of you for the weekend. So, he put on some cheesy kid show for you to watch. Of course he sat with you, because he didn't want you to fall off the couch or anything.
Tony was on the brink of falling asleep while watching, while you watched with great interest, and tried to pick up a few words. When you were ready, and you patted Tony's stomach, who looked at you instantly.
"Love you." you said, and your father's heart melted from those words.
"I love you too, baby girl." he said to you, and kissed your head.

Steve
Ass of Murica

Tony was babysitting you. Well, technicly, Clint was supposed to do that, but he needed bird seeds, so he left you with Tony. Big. Mistake.
"Okay, (Y/N), this is the ass of America, okay?" Tony said while pointing at a picture of Steve's butt. "Can you say that for me? Ass, of, America."
"What are you doing?" Steve asked as he enterd the room with his hands full of groceries. He looked at the two of you for a second before having to turn his back on you for a moment so that he could set down the groceries on the counter top. Immidetly, your finger went up to point at Steve's butt.
"Ass of Murica!" you shouted, causing Steve to drop everything and look at you in shock. Then, his eyes slowly wanderd over to Tony.
"Run Stark. Now."

Natasha

You could already talk

Bruce
A teaspoonful of neutron star would weigh 6 billion tons

It came quite random, actually. You and Bruce were just sitting in the kitchen, eating breakfast, when you suddenly looked up and said:
"A teaspoonful of neutron star would weigh 6 billion tons."

"Good job, my little genius. That's correct." Bruce said with a small on his lips, and gave you some ice cream. Then you both continued to eat in silance.

Thor
'nother!

You were big enough to hold a bottle on your own, so you got to feed yourself with it. Though, there was this one time when you were still hungry after that bottle. So, you did the only thing an asgardian baby would do.
"'NOTHER!" you yelled as you threw the bottle onto the floor.

Clint

You could already talk