Pt. 1 Daddy's little girl - Steve

You were daddy's little girl, period.

People were often surprised when they met you over how you behaved with Steve as your father. Since he had been in the military, people would expect you to grow up learning to respect him. Wrong.

You were a rebel, but at the same time daddy's sweet, innocent girl. The thing was, and you knew it, that your father was afraid of loosing you as he had lost his past, so you took advantige of that. You smoked, parties, got drunk... the list goes on and on. Every time Steve tried to confront you about it, you instantly began with your threats of leaving him like he left Peggy behind. You felt like you had the most confidence in the world so the one time when he ignored your threats, you left. Not for long, only for a few days to see him devastated on the couch.

Though, finally, you took it all too far.

You were heavily drunk at a party, yet still you were downing shots like tomorrow didn't exist. All your friends cheered you on, before it happend. The cops came.

Everyone ran, and you blacked out.

When you woke up, everything hurt. Looking around, you could soon see how the bright walls formed the shape of a hospital room. Though, when you tried to get up, you couldn't. Instead, a ratteling sound was heard, and after a glance to your hands, it was clear that you were handcuffed to the medical bed.

But, something was missing in the room. Steve wasn't there. Though you weren't alone for long. Soon a police officer came into the medical room, a notebook in hand.

"Miss Rogers, you are as soon as you are cleared you are being arrested for underage drinking, assaulting police officers, underage driving, and driving while being affected by alcohole and drugs. A court date will be set for you, and you'll be able to contact your lawyer." the policeman said, and you wanted to laugh. He really sounded like a robot having a monolog.

"Do you know who I am? My dad is Captain America, surely he-" you began to talk, but much to your annoyance, you were cut off by the police man.

"I know. Your father is a hero to our nation, while his daughter takes joyrides after being on parties, drinking." he said, before leaving the room. Ouch, that stung.

C'mon, like YOU were going to feel afraid of some psycho policeman? Nah nah nah, not happening. Not now, not ever.

You were completely sure that your father was just going to come and get you, and everything would be just fine, and it would all go back to how it normally was.

Only that your father never came.