When your parent(s) is/are away

Tony
First off you go to his lab and toy around with some of his tech and correct some calculations he had done wrong in some of his projects, then you raid the fridge for your dad's cheeseburgers he had forgotten that he had left behind. When that's done, you take all snacks you have in the house, sit down in front of the TV and watch your favorite show.

Steve
The first thing you do is that you pull out your Captain America action figure and start pretending that it's World War II, then you put on Anaconda and have a twerking competition with a mirror.

Natasha
Depends. If she's gone for more than two days, you steal from her liquid cabinet, and get yourself drunk. You always make sure so she wouldn't notice anything, but you seriously needed a drink sometimes. It helped you loosen' up a bit and relax.
Though if she would be gone for less than two days, you'd just sit around and watch TV.

Bruce
Even though you're excellent in chemestry, your father is really overprotective when it comes to the more dangerous chemicals. But when he's gone, you hack the locks he'd put up on the cupboards with those liquids and begin your research and experiment.

Thor
Well, only because your father is out doesn't mean everyone is, so mostly you just steal his poptarts just to mess with him, and hide them all in his closet.

Clint
You take your bow you had carved yourself, and the quiver you had sewed full with arrows that you had carved as well, and went out in the woods. There, you stood in front of a painted target, and trained on your shooting technic.