You get hurt

(Just a quick A/N, I'm really tired today with a small headache at 21:54 when I'm writing this, so it might not be too detailed)

Tony

You could barely remember anything. It hurt to breath, and your mind was foggy. You didn't even know what day it was, not that you really cared.

You could remember that you had been at a party. A crazy party, where even you were drinking. Your responible friend, that hadn't been drinking, decided after you had stripped down to bra and string panties that it was time to go home. He got you dressed, and put you in his car while calling your dad.

He drove for a while, and next... lights... flashing memories... pain...

That was the only thing you could remember.

You heard some faints sounds, sounding like they came from miles away.

"You're alright, sweetheart..."

Pause.

"WE'RE LOOSING HER!"

Pause.

Sobbing....

After what felt like minutes to you, you groggily groaned as you opend your eyes. You couldn't really concentrate on anything specific, but everything felt like it hurt. Your eyes managed to look to the side, and you saw your dad asleep on a chair beside you.

You tried to shift positions, but sharp pains rolled in over your body when you felt something. Or, didn't feel something...

You began to panic, which woke your dad up. He held you calmly, trying to make you calm again, but your words made his heart drop.

"I can't feel my legs!"

Steve

Now, you weren't really the best at... not going into things and such....

In other words, you were pretty clumsy. Which everyone knew.

Crashes came from the kitchen at 2 AM, waking Steve up with a startle. Thinking it was intruders, he took his shield and ran downstaires into the kitchen, where the fridge was open with you trying to clean up the stains you had caused when you made one of the shelvs fall while getting a snack.

"Sorry d-aaaaad OH MY GOD!" you began as you looked up at him before instantly covering your eyes.

Steve looked down, and instantly coverd himself with the shield.

The day before, he had worked really hard and was exhausted, so he took a shower and went to bed immidetly after without bothering to put on clothes.

"Uhm... let's never speak of this again..." Steve said awkwardly.

"Agreed." you nodded.

Natasha

It's quite a short story to be honest. (Because the auther is hella tired)

You and your mom was at the shooting range, training with guns, when some deadass idiot puts her gun down facing towards you. Noting happens at first, but Natasha saw that and told the girl she couldn't do that. But when she picked it up, she accidently pulled the trigger and shot your shoulder.

You were taken to the hospital and got stitches, and your mom made the girl pay the bill for what happend, but didn't press charges.

Bruce

You were helping your father in the lab, but was really tired because 1. you had been up all night being in the bathroom and 2. uncle Tony may have given you some booze to loosen you up a bit.

You felt yourself dooze up a bit, but shot awake as the container with liqiud you had been holding in spelt onto you. It burned terribly, and your father made you undress in an emergency shower (to your underwear). There hadn't been something else than some minor burns on your stomach that Bruce put bandage on, but your were clothes were ruined.

Thor

You got Mjölner in the back of your head. Ypu fainted, woke up a few seconds later, looked around, shrugged, them went on with your day.

Clint

Thud thud thud thud CRASH!

"FUCKING SHITTY ASSHOLE!!" came from the staires, and Clint shot up from the couch. He stopped and looked over what had happend. There you were, lying on the floor with one of your feet on the railing and your hand in a vase you had accidently gotten stuck in somehow when you fell.

You seemed pretty fine, other than a few bruises that would appear.

"You okay?" Clint asked, leaning in the doorway.

"DO I LOOK OKAY?!" you shouted back, but winced as your head pounded at doing that, which didn't go unnoticed.

Your father took you to the hospital and, suprise suprise, you had a minor concussion. So, what did you do?

Clint had you for a week just staying in bed while he made you everything you needed and helped you with everything. It was a pretty good week after all.

(Another A/N, this was done at 22:47, so YOU'RE WELCOME FOLKS!)