Fighting

(Quick A/N! So, for you who actually reads this, do you want me to make a page where y'all can request stuff? That's all from me, enjoy!)

Tony
You had gone to another party without your parents' premission, and to make things worse, you had gotten really drunk. Even the police had gotten there when the party had gotten out of hand. The police had to drive you home, where your parents were waiting outside the front door.
The first thing you did as soon as you got out of the police car was to bend over and throw up right on the street. Your parents wordlessy came to your side, and the police took off. Them both silently agreed that it was best to not talk to you about this until you were sober,  but honestly, your dad was devastated. His little baby girl had snuck off to go to a party, and to then get drunk. He hated how much it reminded him of himself.
They both helped you into bed, without you complaining, before going to sleep themselvs.
-the next morning-

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" your father had yelled as you as soon as you had gotten down the staires. You had a terrible hangover, and decided to deal with his shit later.
"Don't you dare ignore me, young lady. I'm going to give you one chance to sit down on this chair." Tony tried to threaten while you just rolled your eyes.
"Or what? I'm grounded? Bu hu." you said sarcastly. That was a mistake. And also Tony's last nerve. He grabbed your arm hard and basicly threw you into the chair.
"DAD WHAT THE HELL?!" you screamed at him. The rest of the day just turned into a screaming party. Litterly the rest of the day. When you were finally sent to your room, you had tears in your eyes. You had been harsh and mean to your father, and he had been the same back. So now all electronics, except for Jarvis, were banned for you, you were grounded for a month, and you had to help Happy and your mother out with their work as soon as you came home from school.
Of course, you were angry then, but as you grew older, you relised he did it out of love, so that you wouldn't start drinking like he used to before he had you. After all your punishments were over, you all went to your favorite resturant and ate there.

Steve

You were on your period. Worst. Timing. Ever.
Four days a year, Steve takes you to a field to check how your exercising is doing, and you just had gotten it on one of those days. You were moody and had the worst of cramps as well. You decided that your father would agree on taking it another day if you just explained why.
Boy, you were wrong. You tried your best to explain, but he wasn't having any of it.
"Just another excuse for your lazy butt to sit around here and do nothing." he said in an unliking tone, which brought tears to your eyes.
"Can you stop being such a bully all the time?!" you shouted at him before storming off to your room. Bad idea to hurry. When you came to your room, the cramps hit you like a mountain. In less than a snap, you were a sobbing mess on the floor.
You must've fallen asleep like that, because when you opend your eyes again and found a tray of chocolate, water and painkillers along with a small note from your dad.
'I'm sorry for being so rude earlier. Of course we can cancel, let's make it up by buying pizza.' the note read, and you could feel you heart melt.

Natasha

I dare you to pick a fight with her. Seriously. Let me know how it goes.

Bruce

You didn't really fight with your father, since you both were connecting pretty well, plus you didn't want the "other guy" to destroy the city.

Thor

Well..... here is how the fight went....

"NO DAUGHTER, POPTARTS ARE BETTER THAN CINNAMON ROLLS!" Thor shouted at you.
"NO THEY'RE NOT FATHER!!" you screamed back.

This exact sentences went on for the entire day.

Clint

Ever since you were a little kid you had wanted to shoot with your father's bow and arrow, but there was a problem.

Clint thought you weren't old enough. And that pissed you off to no end. You've had had a huge fight with him earlier about that, but it didn't give any result.

So what's the only reasonable thing to do?
Take his bow at night and shoot.

You waited until he was asleep before you snuck into his room and took his bow and quiver with arrows. When that was done, you snuck into the woods with a small flashlight. Of course not deep, you just walked behind a few trees, you could even see your house.

It went pretty well with shooting, suprisingly well. No bullseye, but at least every arrow hit the tree. Then your mistake came.

You had been standing too close to the tree, while pulling up an explosive arrow. In the darkness, you hadn't noticed, since the flashlight was shining on the tree.

The small explosion had woken up your dad. He thought it was an attack, and immidetly reached for his bow. When he couldn't find it, he knew exactly what had happend. He didn't remember the last time he had run this fast. The tree you had fired at had fallen and the remains were burning, while you were lying on the ground, trying to recover from the hit. You couldn't move your left arm, and your head hurt slightly. Clint's bow was a few feet away from you, but at least it seemed to be okay.

You were hurridly caught up in your father's arms as soon as he had seen you, and took you to the hospital. He said to the nurses that you had played with things you shouldn't in your chemistry set as an excuse.

But when you got home, he was suprisingly calm.

"What did you do wrong?" he asked you calmly. You absoluted hated when he did that. Asking like you didn't know.

"I took your bow even though I wasn't allowed to... but to my defense-" you began to say, but you were cut off, which annoyed you even more.

"And what were the consequenses?" Clint asked, and your face heated up.

"I got hurt. But-" you tried again, but once again you were cut off.

"Good, so you know. You're grounded for a week, and no weapons at all except if you get attacked. Now, please reapeat what your punishment is so I can be sure that you know."

"THE FUCKING PUNISHMENT IS NO SHITTY ASS WEAPONS AND GROUNDED! NOW CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" you finally lashed out, shocking your dad. He had never seen you so angry before. "I've just wanted to be like you! To be able to do all the cool stuff you can do, but you never let me! What other choice did I have?!" you continued, now looking down, actually quite ashamed of what you just had said.

Your father got ashamed as well. Not over you, but over himself. He gently took your hands in his, making you look him in his eyes.

"I didn't know how you felt, and I'm sorry for that. If you want that much to learn archery, I can teach you when you get better, as long as you promise to do it with me. But your punishment is still on." Clint said, and that you happily agreed to.