Chapter 2 :My mom can't push three delusional idiots out of her womb.

Noah Ainsley

Have you even feel like choking someone then shoot that person and stab the person with a fork or cut his organs piece by piece.

Yes that's what I'm feeling.

My brothers are driving me nuts.For some reason they always find the way to annoy me. I'm currently in my room -oh how did I get here? Well let's just say,I was happily walking into the kitchen,grabbing bunch of frozen nuggets and pop it into the microwave. While waiting-I open the fridge and wanted to take my mustard.

Keyword wanted.

You know what I saw? A FREAKIN DEAD SKUNK IN A PLASTIC BAG.

Yes,you think I'm delusional?

Think again.

I hated skunk.Ever since I came out of my mothers womb. I FREAKIN HATED SKUNK. They are the most disgusting living things that ever existed.

They farted and they are ugly. No offence to skunk lovers but it's true. And it's uglier cause it's in a plastic bag-DEAD.

Then I heard laughter so I whipped my head to the other side and Peter and Toby was high five-ing each other. I gritted my teeth. It must be them.They did it.

You know what I really hate when people do things that I hate?

Because I can't get the picture of the things I hate out of my mind. I will definitely remember how that dead skunk looks like for like a week.

And if I can't forget it,I can't sleep.If I can't sleep then I will get scared because it'll be dark. And it will be worse cause I'll wake up Toby and he will definitely be in a bad mood that no one want to face.

And then everyone gonna kill each other.

I mean it happens.It's normal in the family.

So I ran up to my room. Locking the door and plopped on my bed. I was going to go back to sleep but I can't,If I close my eyes,I'll see the dead skunk. I shivered remembering what it looks like.

I'm never eat the food that was in that fridge-no matter how hungry I am.

I was mad. Yes call me overreacting but when I tell you I hated skunks-especially dead skunks. I'll just blow off. I wanted to puke but I tried to hold it. C'mon Noah it's just a skunk. NO-it's not just a skunk. ITS A DEAD DISGUSTING UGLY LOOKING SKUNK.

There's a difference.

Then I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"I ask lamely. "It's Sam." I groaned,Sam is the nicest brother out of all my idiot brothers but I don't want to talk to him. Why?Cause he'll just gonna persuade me to not be mad at them-and I don't want too. I want to be mad at them.

I have too.

I can't always let them go everytime they pull a rabbit out of the hat. It doesn't work like that.

"Go away." I muttered but then the sound of a key unlocking the door been heard. Great,he just opened my door with a freakin key that I thought I already hide.

Just freaking great.

"What do you want?" I ask closing my eyes. He look at me and then sigh. He lay his body beside me and ruffled my hair. "I heard what happened just now." I rolled my eyes knowing he's gonna talk about it. "You know they're just playing with you,right?"I scoffed.

"Yeah right-playing with me? It's a skunk for Pete's sake! I despise them,Sam.You,I and all of them know." I huffed crossing my arms. He smiled sweetly and kiss my cheeks. "Don't worry,I know.They're grounded for 2 days." I smiled wide and grin,hugging him in return.

"You're the best brother EVER!The realest!" I shouted showing him a lot of flying kisses. He kissed my forehead and walk out from my room.But before that,Bennett walk pass my room with his book and look at both of us.

"I'm kinda offended that you didn't say I was the best-but I'm letting you go since Sam did make you feel better now.Be careful next time,babygirl." I smile sheepishly and showing him another flying kiss.

He act like he grabbed it and put it on his heart.

He grinned for the last time then continue reading his book.

You probably doesn't really understand my brothers personality yet.Well let me tell you,the oldest is Sam,he is 17 turning 18 and this year is his last year of school. Real school. Toby is the second,he is basically Sam's twin but he was born on separate months. They aren't identical twin. Which is not really shocking cause their personality is like super different.

Then we have Bennett,he's the third child.Also 1/3 of the non identical triplets . He's 16 going 17. He is probably the coolest person ever. He constantly read books cause-well he is pretty nerdy. He got the best grades out of six of us. I mean he got 97 for math?!

Who the fudge gets that?

Then we have Joan. Joan is 2/3 of the triplets. He doesn't really care about life that much. Especially his grades. He loves music like I do and that's probably the only thing we share in common. But he always makes me watch Horror movies-which I hated.

Lastly is Peter. He is the youngest of the triplets. They were born in different times cause I guess my mom doesn't really have the strength to push three delusional idiots out of her-well you know. He even said he wanted to be a model which I understand cause all he ever talks about is his look. Yes he is good looking to people but to us? He's literally nothing compared to me-*cough*

If my mom got pregnant-it's either twins or triplets. They were  already happy to have 5 children but then I existed. She got so scared thinking I'll have a twin or a triplet but lucky me it's only me. I mean I already have my annoying brothers-especially the trips so i really can't imagine having a twin with either the same personality as me or probably the opposite.

It won't work either way.

My parents constantly work and they rarely come home so it's basically my brothers who raised me. That's the only reason why I'm not really mad at them if they pull some shit up.

Oops sorry my French.

But at least I got people who loves me and that's already more than enough.

•><•><•><•><•><>•><>•><>•><•
What do you think about their personality?

This chapter is actually specifically just to clarify their own personality and explain to you guys.

Hope you liked it 🍒

Comment,like,vote!

[Request anything you want]

🤠