Chapter 13 : Im on my mother nature month

THIS CHAPTER IS SPECIFICALLY FOR FEMALES SINCE MALE DOESN'T REALLY HAVE THE TIME OF THE MONTH BUT IF YOU ARE A DUDE-JUST READ IT AND MAYBE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT FEMALE ACTUALLY GO THROUGH HAHAHA LOL!

Noah Ainsley

You gotta be kidding me.

You seriously gotta be kidding me.

Fudge you Mother Nature. Fudge you.

"Hey,little sis! Why are you so long in the bathroom!" Someone bang on the bathroom door and I'm pretty sure it's Peter.

"IM GOING TO GO POTTY-ow why did you hit me for?" He shouted but soon I head a 'thump' probably one my brothers hit him.

But,yup-it's Peter.

I can be a moody bitch when I'm on the time of the month so basically if anyone try to make me feel annoyed,sad,or angry.

I will be triggered.

Like,snap BOOM I'm throwing a tantrum!

"CAN YOU SHUT UP,PETER!" I shouted back clearly annoyed. "Geez,okay okay." I heard him muttered as the sound of his footsteps soon faded away.

Thank god.

Now,where were w-

"NOAH! I REALY WANT TO POTTY ALL THE BATHROOM ARE BOOKED SINCE WE HAVE THAT STUPID IDIOT IN OUR HOUSE!"

"hey I heard that!"

"I don't give a f-."

"SHUT UP,PETER!"

••

Finally peace.

After the scenario that happened this morning,I can finally go to school in peace.

Just finally.

I walk downstairs wearing my normal white t-shirt with black jogger pants and put my hair up in a messy bun,ending the look with my flip flops and my glasses.

I was being comfy cause no way in hell I will wear tight ass jeans.

As I reached downstairs I was greeted by a lot of 'hi' and good mornings' from my brothers and...cousin. Did I mention he'll start school with us now?

Welp,he will-and god please save me.

Usually,we cook our own food but as soon as I saw Sam's bacon and egg,I instantly sat beside him and took his food,shoving it in my mouth.

He look at me with wide eyes.

"What?I'm hungry." I said between chews.

"Yeah-I can see that."

He went towards the kitchen to make more as Joan sit beside me. "Babygirl? Are you in your-uh you know,time of the month?" I glare at him then smile and laugh. He look at me weirdly and nodded knowing that I am on the time of the month.

Which means I'm crazy.

"Just-Just finish whatever you're doing and get in the car." He said while ruffling my hair. I nodded my head and continue eating the food.

After I finished,I put the plates in the sink and ran-well zombie walking actually-towards the car. Peter was already at the passenger seat which make me groan in annoyance cause I WANT TO SEAT THERE!

I showed him my pinky finger and get in the car. "Move." I said to Evan who was chilling in the car with his phone on his hand. He look up to me and smirk. "Nope." He said popping the 'p' and went back to whatever he was doing. I rolled my eyes at him and shove him to the side. "It wasn't a request,it's a demand." I spoke as I hit him on the head.