Chapter 10 :Unknown man rings the bell.

SHOW LOVE FOR MY NEW BOOK CALLED 'HIS SPECIAL SOMETHING !'

NOAH AINSLEY

My breath hitched. Anaemia? Yes,that doesn't sound as bad as cancer but still,I want to be healthy and now have this sickness that's just gonna make me faint a lot.

Not cool dude-not cool.

"Well,Uh I'm happy that it's not cancer but I kind of well-shook I guess?" It came out more as a question and the doctor was chuckling at my comment. "Don't worry Ms,Ainsley.I already explain everything to your brother and I bet he will take care of you perfectly." I smile thanking him.

As he went out through the door exit, I whipped my head to Chance and my dearest brothers. "You guys could've just tell me about it,it's not even that bad. You guys are just scaring the crap out of me." Then shocked was plastered all over their faces.

"She said what?"

"ITS FREAKING ANAEMIA,NOAH!"

"She needs to pay more attention in science class."

"Dude,she got way better marks than your stupid ass so shut up."

"You did not just-."

"I just did."

"SAM?!"

"He's not lying,Peter."

"Wha-bro,I feel so betrayed."

"Guys,I thought yall talking about Rebecca."

"Who's Rebecca?"

"Oh I mean Noah."

"Haha-very funny,Chance."

"Not my problem that you introduce yourself to me saying your name is Rebecca."

"Shut up"

"Yeah shut up."

"NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU,PETER."

"Well-Thats backfired."

Oh god-Get me the hell out of here ASAP.

••

The next morning I got up and wear Bennett's shirt and Sam's jogger pants. It's big but it's comfortable. Don't worry,it has rope on it so I can tie it around my waist.

I put my hair in a high bun and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Ever since the anaemia thingy. Toby often makes me anchovies salad because it's high in iron.

Or at least that's what he told me

I prayed to god that it's not anchovies salad cause it doesn't taste good at all. I'm sorry to say-it is freaking disgusting. The salad is okay,but the anchovies?? Don't even let me start.

"Well,well-look at how comfortable she is." I jumped at the persons voice as I turn around finding Joan behind me. I smile ,waving at him  while sitting on the chair at our kitchen. "What's for breakfast?" I ask him drinking a cup of water.

"Sunny side up for us and sunny side anchovies for you." I groaned pulling my hair in frustration. "What the heck?? I swear if it doesn't taste at least better than the salad,I'm going to murder someone today." He chuckled sitting beside me.

The look on his face is so hard to read sometimes. I don't know why he keeps on trying to start a conversation with me. It just feel so awkward. Foot steps been heard from upstairs and I look at the stairs seeing Bennett waking down with his phone.

"Good morning!" I shouted running towards him and jump on top of his. We fell till we hit the floor. I laughed at him giving me a playful glare. "Well you're happy in the-Wait,is that my shirt." I smile sheepishly. "This?What?Nah-An old grumpy woman gave it to me yesterday and said it belongs to a guy she murdered. I think the victims name is Ben?" I fake a thinking face while he just look at me,amused.