Chapter 12 : breaking point.

IMPORTANT AUTHOT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM IF THE CHAPTER.

PLEASE READ!

Noah Ainsley

"Sam! I'm bored!" I huffed seating comfortably on his bed. He sigh for the hundredth time, "Noah,I have school things to do okay. Ask Ben or Toby or other dudes to play with you." He said to me like I was some freaking 3 year old.

Okay fine. "I'm just gonna go outside and find someone to actually give me attention." I smile getting up and walk towards his bedroom exit. "Don't say it like that,I give you the most attention right?" I chuckled rolling my eyes at him. "Bye,Sam." I said playfully without answering his previous question.

I walk to Toby's room just to see him sleeping so I didn't bother to wake him up cause that's just mean. I decided to see Ben but he was doing his homework and I know how serious he is when it comes to school. I check out Joan and he was playing his guitar, creating an original song probably.

Can't bother him too cause me and him kinda in the awkward stage.

I was about to walk to Peter's room,knowing I will regret it cause Peter can annoy the fudge out of me. Then,I suddenly heard someone whistled. Why does it feel like I'm currently in a scary movie. I try to find the source of it and just ended up meeting two devilish eyes.

You gotta be freaking kidding me.

"Hey,Noah." I groaned trying to run away but he blocked me with his build up body. He has a six pack but as his cousin,I feel so freaking uncomfortable right now. "I'm not going to hurt you,baby." He whispered and I just rolled my eyes at him. I don't need this right now.

"Whatever now let me go." I said and I tried to run away. No luck . Just no luck. "Noah,what happened before was a mistake okay? Please forgive me. I was fucked up." I don't know if he's being honest or it's all an act. I nodded my head but deep inside I don't believe him-at all.

"Like I said,Evan. I'm not it the mood for your shizzel and I'm bored so let me do something way interesting than be here with you." He narrowed his eyes at me. "Ouch.That hurts." I smile fake-ly and just walk the opposite direction. He grabbed my wrist and walk closer towards me.

"If my brothers saw this,you know they'll cut you in half right?" I said basically glaring at him. He smirk,his face was so close to mine. "If they saw you." I gagged at his words and tried my best to run away from this situation.

"Ah,ah,ah not so fast lady." He was whispering beside my ear and I could actually feel my body tremble.

Seriously Noah,you are not gonna have a panic attack here when a psycho is literally in front of you.

"Let me go or I shout!" I half whispered ready to slap him on the face. "It's not like I can't close your mouth,dummy." His warm breath hits mine but you can't imagine how uncomfortable I am right now.

"Let me go!" I hissed as his grip on wrist become tighter. "Stop fighting,then I'll let you go. It's just going to hurt you,Noah." I sigh looking at him. "Happy?" I ask sarcastically as his eyes narrowed at me.

"Now shoo,and listen-I didn't hurt you,you fight and hurt yourself." And with that I run towards the opposite way. I didn't realise where I was walking when I hit someone's chest.

I look at that person,scared.Evan's evil smile didn't seem to wash away from my mind yet.My breathing was heavy as I'm trying my best to control all the negative thoughts.

"Hey,Hey-It's just me." I let out a breath in relief. "Ouh sorry,I-I was just." I'm debating whether I want to tell him or not but I'm thinking about what Evan will do to me if I tell them.

"What's wrong?" Chance-He was being so nice to me. Why is that? "N-nothing." I stutter sitting on the couch. I forgot he stayed here to wait for Ben.

"I can read you like a book,Rebecca." He smirk and I just huff in annoyance. "Stop calling me that,Blossom!" His smirk dropped. Now it's my turn to smirk. "Or you prefer me calling you strawberry shortcake?" I giggled as he tickle me from the side. "You did not!"

"Oh but yes I did." I jump on top of him and tickle him until there's not tomorrow. I have to win this tickle competition.

"Woah woah-I ask you to find your brothers,not your brother's bestfriend." Both Of us look up and saw Sam's eyes that was practically saying 'what is happening here'.

"He started first!" I said pointing my index finger towards Chance. He look at me in disbelief and put his hand on his chest playfully. "I feel so betrayed." I laughed throwing a pillow to him.

"No no-this is not happening.Im calling the boys. SIBLINGS MEETING-that includes you too,Chance." He glare at Chance while I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I'm definitely dead.

"SIBLING MEETING,GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Sam shouted then tons of footsteps been heard. Everyone-I mean everyone was running downstairs.

"What is it about?" Toby ask clearly just woke up from his sleep. "Yeah-I mean we haven't done the siblings meeting for ages." Joan said putting his earphones in his pocket.

"Listen up-i basically just witnessed out baby sister and Bennett's bestfriend having a tickling moment." Then all eyes snapped toward Chance. His face was kinda scared as he raised his hand in a surrender motion.

"Care to explain,bestie?" Bennett said glaring at Chance. He was about to say something when I step in front of him. "We were just playing and plus,I was bored and everyone was busy doing their own thing."

They look at me in disbelief.

"You could just wake me up!"

"Or just call me!"

"Yeah I would stop doing my homework and play with you!"

"Why didn't you see me?"

I look at Peter with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going to regret that,Peter." He fake a hurt face as he playfully glare at me. "That's mean!" He whine poking my forehead. I just swatted his hands and laugh in return.

"Yeah you can literally just ask us to play with you then actually seeing you playing with my bestfriend-that's so not cool,dude!"

I was practically mentally rolling my eyes.

"You guys only said this because I'm actually talking to someone else-trust me,I won't be standing here if I actually bother you guys-I would literally be dead."

"Okay kinda true though-BUT STILL?!"

Jesus,help me.

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

OKAY GUY SO THIS IS PRETTY IMPORTANT SO DONT IGNORE OKAY!

FOR 4 DAYS STRAIGHT STARTING TOMORROW I WONT BE UPDATING BECAUSE I HAVE AN IMPORTANT THING TO DO.

OR MORE SPECIFICALLY AN IMPORTANT OCCASION.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

Hope you like this chapter!

Comment, vote and follow!

SHARE!!

[Request anything you want]

🤠