Chapter 16 : What were you doing?

READ THE AUTHOR NOTE CAUSE I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS FOR HITTING THIS BOOK WITH 1.02k READS!

OMFG WE REACHED 1.02k READS YALL I CANT EVEN-DBJSKSKAKSKS KK  HERES A SPECIAL UPDATE FOR YOU ❤️🥵😋♥️🥰😉😊😋😭

NOAH AINSLEY

I woke up hearing screams and shouts.

I'm so confused right now. I look to my left to wake up Evan cause we did end up sleeping together-not in a bad way I mean.

But he was already gone.

Oh no.

I hurriedly stood up and ran downsides to see what happened.

As I was running,I bump into Peter. His eyes widen while he push me gently to the wall. "Noah,don't come downstairs." He whispered. I look at him feeling confused. "Why not?This is also my house you know."

He brush his brown hair annoyed probably. "It's complicated,Noah.Just don't come down." Peter was being serious and it's freaking the freak out of me right now.

I can't help anymore-I push him aside and ran downstairs as fast as I could.

My body freezes after seeing what's in front of me. Evan was on the floor,bruises all over his face and his lip has a cut on it. I thought that was the end of it until Ben kept on punching him on the face.

The weirdest thing is that,Evan didn't fought back.

"STOP!" I shouted pushing Ben away from Evan. His eyes widen as he sees me. "What the hell,Bennett!" I screamed at him as loud as I can. Anger was filling inside of me.

"Are you Okay?" I ask Evan as I checked his bruise. He smiled at me but he soon winces-my bad. "What did they do to you?" I ask while I get him up. "They thought we slept together like in a bad way."

I turn my head,facing all 5 of my brothers. Yes Peter's there. "What the heck you guys!" I said looking at them. "You're seriously defending that prick?". Ben ask as he look at me in disbelief.

"God,Bennett. Why are you so-gosh." I can't say it. I never said rude things to my brothers-ok I mean yeah but never mean,rude,cruel things.

"You don't even feel guilty sleeping with him?" Bennett look at me in disappointment. I look at him,I can feel my anger vibrate around me.
"Will you shut the fuck up and let me explain for god sake Bennett Ainsley."

Let me tell you-everyone went dead silent.

I never said that to my brothers-ever. I can't believe i just said that. I walk towards him,looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Evan came into my room to just console me. Heck,he even freaking back you up. We ended talking random stuff because I was feeling sad and he was just there to-to help me,Bennet. To help me. We ended up being tired and accidentally fell asleep.Thats it." The look on his face filled with pure guilt.

"Look Ben. I know you care for me-well that's what I thought-but next time try not to punch someone or hurt someone. It's enough for you to hurt me." I said walking away from him. I look at my other 4 brothers. "Try to ask me first please." They all nodded and started to apologise.

"I'm sorry,Noah. I was just scared"

"Yeah,when we saw both me and Sam nearly fainted."

"True,when Peter was being over reacting,I thought I might have a heart attack."

"Okay Joan That was too dramatic."

"Stop Toby,you said you were about to die."

"I did not."

"You-."

"Ok guys I forgive you all because you guys didn't hurt him.You on the other hand." I point my finger at Bennett.

"I will forgive you when I'm ready. When I don't feel mad anymore."

And with that I pick Evan up and bring him to my room with the doors open in case my brother thought we'd do something inappropriate.

As we reach my room,i ask him to seat on my bed while I get the first aid kid.

I sat beside him and immediately clean up His wounds. It was pretty bad-just lucky his nose isn't super broken.

I guess Ben was aiming his cheek.

"Noah?." He said as I raise my eyebrows which means 'what?'. "I'm sorry." I stop cleaning his wounds and look at him confused.

"Sorry for what?" His mouth formed a thin line before he continue. "You know what for?" I ended up thinking for 10 seconds straight until I realised what he was talking about.

"Ouh-it's fine." I gulped unsure if that's the answer I want to give him. "You know it's not fine. I was drunk and high. I swear Noah I didn't know it was you. I thought it was just a random girl in a room. What I did to you was horrible. I can't think straight. It was all my fault." He was looking down on his lap as if he's ashamed.

"I know-but it's the past,Evan. Yes I'm gonna be honest-you did scared the crap out of me when you first arrived here but I guess you changed for the good." I smile continuing cleaning his wounds.

"Our thing at the hall last week. I didn't lie when I said I'm sorry." I smile once again,nodding my head at him. "It's okay."

Then my head snapped at him. "Why didn't you fight back when Ben hit you-well punch you.He crushed you pretty good y'know." I said as we both chuckled at the last sentence.

He let out a relief breath as he lay down on my bed.

"After everything that had happened between us..."

Then I lay beside him too hugging my teddy bear. Hey,a 15 year old can have a teddy bear too you know.

He turned his head and look at me. A small smile grew on his face as he pat my head.

"I fucking deserve it."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AWWWWW THEY'RE BEING NICE AGAIN YEEEEEET!

Omg so this book had finally reached the end!

HAHAHHAHA JUST KIDDING-please don't kill me.

But! Thank you so much for 1.02k views I CANT EVEN YALL-Thank you so much urgh!

In return-you Guys can comment something anything you want for the next chapter.

What do you want for it to be like or add characters or more.

But- if no one wants anything-then I guess I'll do it my own style MUAHHAHAHAHAH!

Kk see yall later!

Xoxo 😘