Chapter 1

You see that girl there in the corner terrified. No not the one in the lacy top and the short skirt she's not terrified. The girl behind her, the one in green hoody and jeans . Yeah that one. Well that's me. I'm one of the invisibles that live at Julianna Wilbert High. There are not very many of us invisibles here, and there are even less of us that can be seen by the humans. So pretty much you could call us ghosts.

Yeah I died a while back. maybe a few months ago. I fell off my bike on one of the main roads near my school and got hit by a bus. Which given my track record isn't that hard to believe. Even dead I'm a klutz. I fall down the school stairs all the time, but it doesn't hurt, at least anymore. I might get a scar where I would have had a wound but my invisible body is filled with scars.

I know you're wondering why the hell is she still in school? I mean she's a ghost can't she just go where she wants? well the answer to that is no and believe me I've tried but everytime I try and cross the road there's some kind of force that blows me back all the way to the front doors of the school. Then a voice from somewhere- I'm honestly not sure where- tells me that I must complete my mission.

I wish they had told me what my mission was. That might make my life a little easier, okay maybe not my life but my after-life. For some reason I get the feelling that my mission might not start for a while. So why not enjoy life at school while you can. I can spy on all the cute boys in the school follow them around see what classes they're in. Don't get me wrong I'm not a perve, I don't go into the boys washrooms or change rooms that'd just be disgusting. Although one of the other invisibles that was a girl tried to push me into the boys change room once. I've avoided her ever since.

There are just over 50 invisibles at the school. Some have been here since 1930 when the school was built and the rest are from the other years to the present 2012 where I joined the ranks of the invisibles. I'm the new girl here and the older invisibles don't seem to like having newbies around.

That's why I'm hiding here in Mr. Bensons grade 9 business class. If there is one thing the elder invisibles hate more than new invisibles it's the human grade nines. They find them so annoying and to be honest so do I. I used to have some friends in grade nine but the other niners were just the most annoying kids on this planet thinking they owned the school.

One of the middle invisibles wanders into the class, he's been at this school for 10 years and seemed to be the only invisible not annoyed with my appearance. I learned that the invisibles were eternaly the age they died at. So until I manage to complete my mission I'm stuck at sixteen and well the middle invisible who's name was Anthony was permanently stuck at the age of seventeen. He wore a simple plad shirt and jeans. His brown hair cut at medium length and slightly covered his eyes. He had been a country boy, before you know what happened.

* * * * * * * *

I duck lower hiding behind the dainty grade nine girl.

Anthony made his way down the space between the desks he knew I was here.

"Damn it!" I muttered.

He smiled confidently with a tinge of slight arogance. He was the opposite of me and I knew this all the invisibles loved Anthony but hated me. I was invisible even to the invisibles. He held out his hand to me knowing I would take it. Aslong as I was with him I'd be safe. No one would dare hurt a friend of Anthony while he was around. He led me out of the classroom. The hall was empty of humans but you could see 2 couples of invisibles making out, just being teenagers. I reconized all four Alice, an elder ; Brice, a middle; Xander, an elder ; and Cynthia, another elder.

My eyes widdened in alarm, I was frightened way out of my witts of them and everyone new it. I could feel my blood starting to run cold.

Anthony put his arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay, Shrimp, they won't hurt you if you stick with me." Anthony whispeared into my ear. A warmth ran through me. You'd think I'd be used to Anthony by now, but how could I get used to a six and a half foot tall, tanned well muscled guy, when the fact is before I died, I could barely talk to boys without blushing or on anything not school related.

I yawned... cause yes even invisibles get tired. He knew it was time to go to our secrete hide away so I could get some sleep before the other invisibles got a hold of me.