Chapter 4

"Where is she!?" Cynthia's voice rang out through the hall. My eyes widened she was after me again. I jumped into the nearest locker that wasn't locked, and closed the door. I could hear foot steps get closer and closer.

"When I get my hands on her..."

"Calm, down Cynthia." Anthony was trying to reassure her. They stopped in front of the locker I was hiding in. I held my breath.

"No, she stole you away from me! Now I'm stuck with..... Xander. What happened to us?! " Cynthia seemed more upset than usual.

"You tell me you were the one who ended things once I became friends with Desma." He said. " In fact we haven't really talked since then..."

Things clicked in our minds but he said it.

"He dumped you didn't he?" Anthony quizzed.

"Yeah right... He wouldn't have dared." Her voice sent shivers up my spine. Something told me Anthony was locking at her skeptically. "Stop looking at me that way Tony!" She commanded.

She whipped around to face the locker and smiled deviously. She knew I  

was watching... But Anthony had no idea. She started advancing towards him.

"You don't even care about me!" She exclaimed acting. I wanted to jump out and stop what was gonna happen but I knew that would be a bad idea.

"That's not true." Anthony mumbled. Cynthia was still walking towards him and tripped. Anthony's reflexes kicked in and he caught her. Her arms wrapped around him like a boa before the kill.

Their eyes locked on each other. There was a shine that caught my eye. She smiled.

"You still want me don't you." She smirked, one of her hands getting dangerously close to his waist and then going a little further down. Anthony groaned. She moved one of he hands onto her chest. She licked her lip. That's when they kissed.

I covered my mouth trying not to make a sound. They were making out feeling each other up. She started to strip him down.

I decided I couldn't watch this anymore. I pushed the locker wide open and ran out. Tears were pouring down my face.

"Des?" Anthony asked confused then he shouted "It's not what it looks like!"

"Yeah right!" I yelled back. I went to the weight room. The place no one would find me at.

*********************

The school was empty it must have been eight o'clock cause the sun had set and the moon was shining brightly.

There was a punching bag in the one corner of the weight room. I hit the bag. Jab.... Cross.... Hook... Kick... The sequence repeated over and over.

There was a coughing from behind me. I turned around to see a face I've seen around before but rarely.

" What do you want?" I whispered wiping the tears away.

"What happened to you?" He actually looked concerned.

"Nothing ..... It's nothing." I mumbled.