Anna

MY AnnaBear

Dear AnnaBear,

How are you love ? Hope your doing alright C': . Annabear I know you think the name is a little to soft for you but deep down inside you know you will always be my annabear because your sweet and loveable and you give the best hugs. Don't deny it xD. Anna I know I wrote you a letter before but I decided to write you another one because I love you and hopefully this one will show you how much I love you and you mean to me. I'm glad I met you because honestly I was afraid I was alone in the world I knew there were people that went through the same things as me but i never met anyone like me so in my eyes I was alone but then you came along. My angel sent from heaven you showed me that I wasn't the only one . I love you AnnaBear you are amazing and I'll watch over you <3 Annabear don't leave yet because I want to watch you grow old and have children or maybe be happily married . I kow that sounded a bit pervy but its said with love.Anna I always thought of you like a sister and I don't just call anyone my sister I have to love them and care about them like I do to you . Yes I care about you and you will always be special to me <3. AnnaBear we were suppose to meet one day and hang out and have fun and deep down I actually had hope that one day I could meet you and we could have a ball of fun with Piccolo. We will meet one day I promise. Maybe not now it can be in heaven or maybe in another life but we will meet again I'll make sure of it. Annabear remember that song I dedicate to you ? No alone by Soasin I want you to listein to that again. because you aren't alone you have people who love you and care about you try to be happy and I know it's hard to be happy through all this nonsense but try your best love and if the best is all you got then that's ok I'm proud of you. I love you annabear your amazing and I can never forget that.

Don't forget about me ? ..

- JustinCupCakeBoo