Chapter 1

A/N: Please read the Prologue too, or else you might not understand. Chapter 1 is where the story starts, but his background, abilities, personality, and family are mentioned in the prologue. Sincerely.

I felt a strange presence, someone is staring at me.

Is God staring at me? i died right? He is probably checking me out, but still, this is embarassing. I opened my eyes. Red ceiling, i expected black or white, but red, seriously, all of us were wrong about hell and heaven...atleast those who are not completely infatuated with red were...SSSS!! I hissed.

A sharp pain came to me, from my stomach, my previous injury? Impossible! In death you can't feel pain!

"Lilith, stabilize his condition, now." A cool voice brushed past my ears, making me refreshed. Eehh?! No way, what in the world is happening, such formal and cold words with a mesmirizing voice, this doesn't look like a hospital, not in a thousand years. But still, I could try.

A figure approached me, my eyes still felt blurred, but i could make out it was a female, 'lilith' probably. A soft hand was placed upon my chest, and a gentle wave of energy came from it, it soothed my taut muscles, stopped the bleeding and lessened the pain considerably. What kind of weird technique is that, i was impressed, this Doctor is so good. She went on with the weird healing massage of hers, i felt i could move and see clearly now so i held her hand to stop her, and got up.

"Doctor, thank you but i think i will need to fill my medical report, and statement to the police, and also my residential and governmental info, i don't have it on me currently. Can I have a call to Tokyo, Minato city, Azabu. Also I want an anesthetics injection....... If its not available then maybe a lidocaine, perhaps, tho its bad for the....." I stopped talking, more precisely, forced myself to stop talking.

Lilith made a very confused expression, with a bit of anger and suspicion, her expression was funny, yet serious. Dammit, I forgot again!! Asses the situation, before applying common sense, why do i keep forgetting the important stuff.

I finally turned my head to look around the place, i was laid on the floor, with lilith crouched at my side, and to the sides of the room were two perfect lines of who looked like servants out of a novel, the red walls were decorated with golden markings, there were two huge doors behind me, and soft red carpet underneath me, it was messed up because of my blood, and on a high stand was a ridiclouly gorgeous red chair, and on it sat a mature woman. Is this a cosplay, No it isn't!!

'Wow, or shall i say, unexpected, totally unexpected.' A fantasy world, last thing i thought. Sigh. To actually say all those medications to them, embarrasing.

Red, lustrous and soft hair, and sharp, cold red eyes, with two maroon horns on the sides of her head, she had plump red lips and domineering eyebrows, glistening white skin, and long and lovely hands, one of them supported her chin, she wore a red dress that emphasized her curves, but it was also like an armor, protecting the front and arms, but it also looked flexible, to not hinder movements.

She emitted a majestic and overbearing aura, and she was staring straight at me, with squinted eyes. She was the one staring at me before, with the strange presence, precisely, terrorizing and daunting presense. I felt uncomfortable, but not scared. She was a perfect Demon Lord out of a picture.

Red was literally everywhere, the ceiling walls, the ground, everyone's clothes, eyes, but, I was the odd one out. Wearing a white shirt, with a bright turquoise coat on top, dark blue tie around my neck, and a shocking bloody hole at my stomach, with my black pants, and coupled with my white face, golden eyes, black glasses and jet black hair. Yep, odd one out. I even felt slightly embarrased.