Chapter 3

I'm tired...

Ever since we left the room we arrived into a magnificent bright red hallway and have been walking, and walking, and walking...

I can't bear it anymore!!

"Beautiful lady, pardon my rudeness, but how much longer do we have to walk? And isnt there supposed to be a secret door here somewhere?" I tried to be as polite as possible, to avoid having my ear being mutilated. It seriously hurt; she is more merciless than she looks like.

I waited for a reply, but she kept silent. Thirty seconds, one minute, five minutes, seven minutes... she is definitely not replying.

"Even if you keep silent, no one will think you are mute, you know." I tried provoking her to talk but I guess I failed. But, after five long minutes, she spoke.

"Don't waste your time, think of something helpful, or else today is your last day." She lightly glanced at me from the corner of her eye and advised. More like threatened, but meh.

"So, do you guys usually threaten and kill guests, that should be problematic democratically, shouldnt it?" I tried everything to make her talk, but alas. She kept silent, no matter serious talk or jokes, she doesn't respond. Finally, I gave up and concentrated on my body, it has changes considerably. The shining floor reflected me, acting like a mirror. Same white face, black hair, and golden eyes?? And my body looks like that of a 15-year-old, seriously?? I stopped to stare at my reflection on the floor.

My dear guide continued on her way, after all she had kept her eyes closed, and I was too shocked to call out to her or maybe I just didn't care. My eyes were yellow or sometimes dull gold or light brown, but in the reflection, they were sparkling bright gold. And worst part of it all, my manly, handsome face was replaced with a cute baby face, this cannot even be a joke. Calm down, calm down.

"Got tired? You can't move now?" Far ahead of me, my guides voice strangely reached my ears.

Right! Now that she mentioned it, I don't feel tired at all.

"Ahahaha, coming, coming, I just wanted to fix my hair after all I'm meeting the Demon Lord." In a slightly sarcastic voice, I rushed up to her, and after a few pointless exchanges, we resumed our walk.

This miss... Reiko, I at least got her name... more like she fell for my word play... never mind. Reiko said something that got my attention, why am I not tired? We have been walking for seven hours, yet I feel nothing, no shortness of breath, jumping heart, sweat or anything, hmm strange. This is a different world, maybe I got some cheats, like, walk forever, joking. Maybe my stamina got upgraded. Could there be something like a status window, it'd be convenient.

STATUS open...

NAME: Kaito Yuuto

RACE: Human

AGE: 15

LEVEL: 72

GENDER: Male

TITLES: Martial arts expert, Weapons expert, Genius, Depressed, Lazy, Grandmaster chef, Cleaning freak, Prince Charming, Caring brother, Cold killer, Transferred from Another world, (???)

Health: 270/270

Strength: 200/200

Agility: 215/215

Speed: 300/300

Stamina: 210/220

Intellect: 1000

Luck: 300

Mana: 1070/1070

Special skills: