"You gave One for All to who?!"

~~~~10 months later~~~~

I hadn't seen Deku, or my father for a while. Izuku said he was busy training for the entrance exam, which I was as well. My dad said that there were too many criminals. It was the day of exam. The battle was almost up, and Deku made up his mind to save some girl with a zero-gravity quirk. It was a zero pointer giant robot. Deku had gotten a few more than me, me at 0. He jumped up, and one-shotted the robot, falling back down but landing softly, thanks to someone's quirk. He had a broken arm, and both of his legs were broken. I felt bad seeking him in that condition but knew that he had inherited One for All; my father's: All Might's quirk. Recovery Girl healed him with a kiss. After the exam, when we were walking home, I stormed past the green haired boy. "(Nickname)! Hey, wait!" He called out, stopping me in my tracks. "What?" I asked, hate in my voice. Deku was obviously startled, but still asked his question. "How do you think you did?" I faced him, my heart racing. "Well, I got no points, and I'm not sure I passed the writing portion. Because I don't have a quirk, unlike you, Izuku." I mumbled, beginning storm off. Deku started after me, wanting to explain. I quickly ran off, tears flowing from my eyes. My best friend, and my own father had lied to me for so long. I bumped into Kacchan. "Sorry!" I squeaked, not knowing it was him, and I tried to get around. My head was down as I sobbed quietly. I quickly wiped my face.

"(Y/N)!" He says, grabbing my arm, and stopping me. "What happened?" He asked cautiously. "Deku lied about having a quirk. He has one, and I don't." I sobbed, knowing how he got it. I filled with anger and broke from Kacchan's grasp, yelling, and insulting the plain-looking lier. Kacchan didn't try to calm me down, rather, he smirked devilishly and started towards Deku, his quirk sputtering from his hand. " DEKUUUUUU! " He yelled, running after him. I ran after Kacchan, stumbling from my watery eyes. Deku yelped, getting backed into a corner. Kacchan smirked, his fire lighting up the dark alley. "Kacchan, don't!" I squeaked, grabbing his other hand. He shrugged it off. "He hurt you." My eyes widened slightly, and hugged him tightly. "He's not worth it, okay?" I mumbled softly, sniffling. Deku watches us; eyes filled with fear, thanks to Bakugo. Defeated and not wanting to risk hurting me again, he stopped the quirk, not hugging me back. "You're lucky Deku." He grumbles, walking me home. Deku watched us leave, his heart sinking. Yet, the fear didn't disappear.

Once I got home, my father asked me how it went. I ignored him, not able to get the courage to ask why he gave Deku his power, instead of his quirkless daughter. We both sat at the dinner table, my appetite lost. "What's wrong, (Special nickname that only he calls you)?" He asked. He wasn't in his hero form. "Nothing.." I muttered, my voice cold. I looked away, starting to get up. "I'm gonna go to bed. I'm exhausted." I began, heading to my room. "(Y/N) wait." He called out, getting up at well. I stopped. "What's wrong?" He asked. He knew that Deku got hurt. He knew that I was there. "Dad. Did you have my best friend, Izuku Midorya inherit One for All?" I asked, my heart running laps in my chest like a car in a drag race. I already knew the answer.

All Might looked down at me, "What makes you think that?" He grew nervous. I whirled around, clenching the hem of my shirt in my right hand. It was a habit I did whenever I was upset. It had been raining ever since I found out from Deku. Now it was lightning. "I saw Deku use it today. He saved some girl. He broke his arm and both of his legs." I said, looking at my father. I sniffled, grabbing the shirt tighter in my fist. "You gave him it." I replies softly, tears starting to fall down my rosey face. "You know I've only wanted to make you and mom proud. You've always told me to smile. You do it even when it's hard. Thats why everyone loves you so much. But you've told me that it would be impossible to become a pro without a quirk. You never once encouraged me about my dream. So I can't keep smiling. My dreams are crushed. Thanks for having faith in me dad." I sniffled, wiping my now wet face. It continued to storm heavily the rest of the night.

I had locked myself in my room, and refused to come out. I had gotten my letter from UA. I imagined what it would say. 'We at UA regret to inform you that you will not be enrolling at this school.' My dad had slipped it under my door and left. I heard he was going to be a teacher at UA.