Bakugo the Hot Head or Izuku the Flustered?

The next day, Izuku and I walked to school together, both of us  smiling and comparing notes of hero analysis. Once we got into the classroom, Kacchan spotted us. "(Y/N)." He said, a bit firmly. I looked up, and smiled at Kacchan. "Good morning!-" I started, but Kacchan had came over, pressing his forehead against mine with a smirk. I looked up at him, a bit confused. "Hm?" I muttered, not taking my eyes off his. Deku looked off, and eventually sat in his desk. Kacchan pressed his lips against mine, making my eyes go wider. Outside, the weather changed many times as I felt mixed emotions. My face was bright red as I stumbled to my seat. The whole class had watched, a few whoo'ing and a few muttering. His friends smile.

He continued to smirk, still cocky as always.

He glared at Deku, and took his own seat. I looked at the plain-looking boy, noticing his jealousy. I got out of my seat for a moment, and kissed Deku’s cheek. He had started to cover his face, but quickly stopped, his cheeks red.

I slunk back in mine, Deku looking at me

I slunk back in mine, Deku looking at me. That got his attention. Both of us were flustered messes. After our classes were over, Deku and I went to All Might’s office. He had held my hand. Deku had gotten better on focusing his power, though he still hurt himself badly. The UA sports festival was soon, so both of us were nervous. 

Deku and I had begun to walk out of school after it ended, my hand in his and his in mine. We were talking about our notes on the heroes again. Kacchan, Kirishima and Todoroki walked out, almost together. Denki and the rest of the school followed out, scattered. Kacchan smirked devilishly, walking over to us and grabbing Deku by the collar. He pinned him against a brick wall, starting his quirk. I grew upset, the weather starting to change into thunder and lightning. I ran over to him. I pulled on his arm, and fell back when he had pushed me. I whimpered, it beginning to storm more. "Leave him alone Backugo!" I demanded, getting up. I saw that Deku’s quirk was bubbling up; he was going to use it on Kacchan. Kirishima and Denki came behind me, "Bakugo, this is two far." Kirishima says,trying to get him to stop. Everyone got completely soaked, and wind started whirling. I glared at Kacchan, my own fire and ice in my hands. "Let him go." Kirishima, Denki and I demanded almost in complete unison.

I looked at Deku, he was obviously afraid, but he could use his power. I wanted to help him. At the final moment, Kacchan had lunged at Deku, blasting his fire. Deku had blocked most of it, but had used his power. Both were knocked back. I stopped my quirk in my hands, and the rain slowly began to settle, but it was still lighting. I rushed over to Deku, and made sure Kacchan was okay. Me and a few other students had taken both of them to the nurse’s office.

It rained heavily, it thundering and lightning, as I waited for the result. I waited and waited in the room, shivering. Deku looked more injured than Kacchan. I whimpered, antsy and nervous. Finally, both of them woke up. I smiled, the rain stopping for the moment. "You’re both not dead!" I squealed, hugging both of them softly, not wanting to injure them more. Kacchan glared at Deku, then started to get up. "Thanks for making sure I was okay." He mumbled as he started to leave. Half of class 1A was in the doorway "Out of my way, extras."

He says, glaring

He says, glaring. They moved and he walked out, hands in pockets. I was exhausted, but I knew Deku was more tired. I helped him up and took him home. He was covered in bandages.