"Do I have a quirk?"

Kacchan walked me home a little while after that. I gave him back his jacket and thanked him. He was back to his cocky self. "See you later, Backugo." I replied, my voice smooth. I went into my house. ‘Backugo’ had gotten his attention. Deku and I usually called him Kacchan instead of Backugo, so he was a bit put off. He had left after that. I took another shower and got ready for the night. 

The next day, Deku, dad and I trained again, but I couldn’t activate my quirk, not even the weather. 

It was school again. I walked to school with Kacchan. We rarely talked on the way there. We both went into class 1A, sitting in our seats. Kacchan sat in front of Deku, and I sat to the right of Deku like normal. Our class started, and we had another quirk test. I did better than I thought, mainly because Deku was helping me. Finally, the school day ended. Deku and I both went into All Might’s office, him taking us to the beach and trained again. I grew frustrated, groaning. I shouted, both at All Might and Deku, the weather changing quickly from one to another. One moment it was raining, the other snowing, and etc. I glared up at Deku, not the feeling fire, ice and wind that build up in my hands. 

Deku pointed to my hands, slightly afraid. I looked at them, seeing what I had done. I then looked at the sky as I came down from my anger. It became sunny. "You do have a quirk!" Deku shouted, smiling wide. All Might smiles, like usual. All Might had agreed with Izuku. "Then, why did the doctor say I couldn’t get one. Why didn’t it develop when I was younger?" I asked curiously at my father. "Sometimes, if a power is too strong, it takes time to develop, so that maybe why you have it now." Deku explains, which made me nod. "But mine aren't like his or my mom's." I admit. I was still excited that I had powers. Deku had hugged me for a while, then held my hand. My dad became smoky, and excused himself. We became flustered messes as I looked up at the plain-looking, messy green haired, Izuku Midorya. Deku rubbed the back of his neck, smiling nervously. He chuckles softly, until I kissed his cheek, standing on my toes, and leaning on him to reach it.

"Thank you Deku." I replied after I had kissed his cheek, making him more flustered. He covered his face, which made me smile softly.

"I still think Deku is a heroic name, so if Kacchan makes fun of you, remember that

"I still think Deku is a heroic name, so if Kacchan makes fun of you, remember that. Plus, it’s even more adorable than before!" I blushed a bit more, smiling nervously.  He had slowly uncovered his face, his cheeks bright pink which showed off his freckles. He had walked me home, his hand in mine. Once we got to the door, he nervously and hesitantly kissed my forehead. "G-Good marrow--no, erm.. goodn-ight, (Y/N).." He stumbles over his words. He rubs the back of his neck. I chuckle softly. "Goodnight Izuku." I smile softly, curtseying though I wasn't wearing a skirt nor dress.