"I got in?!"

The suspense was killing me. I grabbed the letter and ripped it open in my dark room; the only light coming from the sun. It was a hologram. A few seconds later, my father popped up. I grumbled, and watches him. He goes over my 'achievements' which make me more upset. "But, thanks to two students..,"
All Might says, one video playing with Kacchan, and after that one ends, the second video, this time with Deku plays. Both of my friends asked if they could share their points since I was at such a disadvantage.

I had gotten in.
I had gotten in because of them.
I couldn't help my emotions. Outside, wind whirled and it was sunnier than before.

School started a while after finding out. I walked into class 1A and saw both of them. The whole class watched me, knowing I didn't have a quirk and that I was All Might's daughter. I spotted Kacchan, who didn't take his eyes off me. His cheeks were a light pink. I ran over, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you Kacchan!" I said, him knowing what I was referencing. He slowly hugged back; which was a first; it was his 'you're welcome.' "Okay, now get off before I set you on fire, (Nickname)." I pulled away, smiling and rubbing the back of my neck nervously. Him saying that made me remember my scar, which was still covered by the bandages, but they were newer. I then spotted Deku staring at me, his face heating up. 'She looks good in that uniform..' He thought. I started to walk over, quite slowly. My eyes were locked in his. I then ran into his arms. I had my arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, Deku.." I said softly, only where he and I could hear. "Anytime." The messy green haired boy responded, hugging back. "I'm still upset you know." "I-I know." "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. Like stated previously, Deku and I had a big interest; heroes. This brought us together as friends. We both kept notes on every hero. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, (Y/N). Did your d-dad tell you?" I sighed, nodding. I couldn't stay mad at Izuku. I think I was in love with him. Plus, he was achieving his dream, which made Kacchan mad. I broke away from the hug.

Kacchan ran over to Deku, his quirk sputtering again. "You think you're special because you have a quirk, huh? You hid it all these years to make fun of me, didn't you Deku?" Kacchan demanded an answer, ready to set Deku on fire. "Kacchan, wait!" I said, as he was about to burn the green haired boy. I bit my lip, the same places I had been scared from Kacchan was throbbing again. He had burnt me again, and it hurt worse. My bandages were now disintegrated. The most of the class looked at the three of us. "Bakugo, what the hell?" Denki and Kirishima exclaimed. I whimpered. Half of the class was in shock, a third was about to fight him, and the rest not paying attention. I was looking up at him, my eyes shining with fear. Lighting struck, but it was sunny, so it didn't make sense. Kacchan stepped towards me, and I stepped back, swinging my right arm down, creating a shield of ice, with fire around it, not harming the school though. Wind blew through the air, not enough to hurt anyone, but it was strong. Deku and I were trapped in the force field dome-like creation I had made. I was filled with shock. I looked at my hand, where fire, wind and ice had came out. A male named Todoroki had fire and ice powers, so I was convinced that he had made it.

I turned to Deku, who was more afraid of Kacchan. "I-I'm sorry, Deku.." I sniffled, my arm throbbing more and more. The spot on my face hurt more though. My heart raced, and the shield soon melted, under my control. I looked at Kacchan. "K-Kacchan.." I muttered. He had the same face on when he had burnt me the first time. He also stared at me in shock. My heart ran miles a minute, my body not able to catch up. When the shield formed, I only swung my arm down. I didn't even think,I thought something would happen. Everyone continued to stare at us, while I was focused on Kacchan. "Both of you have a quirk?" He said, his crimson eyes gleaming with rage. He lunged at us once more, me getting burnt a bit more, Deku as well. I couldn't activate it, so I was sure Todoroki did it. Both Denki and Kirishima, as well as Idia grabbed him, and shoved him in his seat, them keeping an eye on him. Denki and Kirishima rushed towards Deku and I, asking if we were okay. Deku nodded, while I felt faint. My heart grew heavy as I looked at the hot head. "Deku.." I mumbled faintly, my legs grew weak and I started to fall. Deku quickly, yet hesitantly grabbed me. Kirishima and Denki carried me to the nurse's office, where Recovery Girl treated my severe burns. Idia was still lecturing Kacchan.

Deku had stayed with me while I was recovering in the nurse's office. Kirishima and Denki checked in often. Kacchan hadn't come. ame once. Kacchan calls him icy-hot. Todoroki has both ice and fire quirks, but he only uses the ice. Finally, Kacchan walked in, clearly embarrassed. His hands were shoved in his pockets, glancing off. He ignored Deku, and walked over to me, but he did shove Deku's chair, with Izuku in it, out of the way, which made him yelp. "Kacchan- I didn't do that. You know I didn't. I don't have a quir-" Kacchan cut me off by grabbing my face, and kissing me rather passionately. I obviously blushed, my face bright red. Kacchan's was a light pink, well his cheeks were. Deku was jealous, and he glanced off the second our lips touched. "Kacchan-" I started again, wanting an answer for why he kissed me. I had been sitting up as well. "You don't need to explain to me. Sorry that I burnt you..several times, all on accident." He mumbled. Apologizing wasn't in his character. "I- It's okay. I'll be fine." I said back, still in bit of a shock from the kiss. Kacchan nodded, after I apologized for what happened; the quirk that I didn't own. He soon walked out, before eying Deku.

I blinked a few times, my face still bright red. "Deku? Are you okay?" I asked softly, starting to get up. He noticed this, and rushed over. He helped me up. "Deku, I can do it myself. I have legs, don't I?" I asked, which made him look at me, I could tell he was a bit flustered. He rubbed the back of his neck, nervously. A small smile creeped on his face. "I-I just d-on't- don't want you to get hurt more. Thanks fo-r saving me again." He replies. I nodded, smiling softly. "Anytime." My face was a light pink and so was his. We thanked Recovery Girl, though both of us had bandages on us. I had bandages covering my scar,and Deku had a few on his face.We walked out, before All Might spotted Deku and I. "(Special nickname that he calls you)! Young Midorya! I found you! (Y/N) I need to talk to Izuku." He says, smiling as usual in his hero form. I nod, looking at Deku who had grabbed my hand hesitantly. "I-I-It won't be long." He stutters, his face pinker. I nodded, watching them go to my father's office.