~ Nᴇᴡ Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ~

Listen to music while reading. You know the drill if you've read The Doll, LoL. If it ends replay it :) Enjoy <3 xoxo BTW WHEN THE ACTUAL MUSIC THE FIRST SINGIN LIKE AT THE END AKA THE DENIS INTRO (SHORT) WHERE IT STARTS WHEN ETHAN SAYS GN TO SUB IF THATS PLAYING ITS SO SWEEEEEEET!!!!

I wake up at 3 am on the dot, tear stains on my face. Sub is on the ground laying with me. A smile spreads across my face for one of the first times in a while, and I manoeuvre my way out of Sub's arms.

I reach for the doorknob, but I hesitate a little. I look back at Sub. What's up with this kid? He just made me magically fall in love.. I mean, I've known I was gay for a while, but.. How? What's up with this beautiful soul?!

I make my way downstairs, and a light flickers on. I let a scream persue from my lips before covering my mouth. Before me, I see a man with lunar-like purple hair, glasses, and a little bit of a beard around his barely chisled face.

"You scared me!" I yell. I hear footsteps on the stairs behind me, and I see Sub coming down the stairs in socks that have cute robots on them. It's so nerdy, but so cute!

Elijah stumbles down the stairs after Sub and confronts him right then and there. "Why were you in Ethan's room?! Plus I heard a scream..!" "I wanted to meet him, Elijah! He's awesome," Sub says, glancing at me and smiling. I blush a little. I'm.. awesome?

"Sooo.." the purple-haired guy says, waving his hand in front of my face. "I'm Alex! I didn't mean to scare you, mate. None of that faffin' goes around in my house." I stare at this Alex blankly. His confidence is so strong, and I'm so confused on how he's so confident.

"Um.. Ethan," I say. I don't stutter this time.. How come I was so nervous when I met Sub? What is going on with me?! I look at Alex and Elijah and I smirk. Elijah's staring blankly at Alex like I did minutes before. I go to the fridge, grab a bottle of water, and begin walking upstairs. "By the way Alex, Elijah's gay for you!" I call.

Seconds later, Sub's next to me. "Dude, that was awesome!" he exclaims, jumping up and down. I take a sip from my water, and laugh. "Yeah," I say. "I know what my twin wants." Sub smiles.

"That's awesome.. Y-You're awesome."

"..I am?"

"Y-Yeah, Ethan," Sub begins to stutter like I did. Suddenly, now he's the nervous one.

I realize a bit ago, I came out of my comfort zone.. I told Sub about my secret visits to the roof. Not even my own twin knows about that, and I told that to a complete stranger? And, I talked to him like a normal, civilised person! Wow.. This Sub kid is doing magic to me..

"So.. See you tomorrow morning?" Sub says, looking at me in the eyes at the top of the stairs. "Yeah," I answer. "And.. thanks. For helping me. You.. get me."

For the first time in years, I admit that I didn't do it on my own.. but with someone by my side. A new someone. Actually, I think this someone is going to stick around.

Then, my heart takes over.

I kiss Sub on the cheek, somehow, some way.. Something I would never do on my own.

"Sweet dreams, Subarino."

"Sweet dreams, Rue."

💘