~ Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ~

I stare at the sunrise before me. I've been up since 5 waiting for it. Well, actually, I've been up all night just sitting. Sitting and being nervous about having to talk to Sub in the morning.

Now it's the morning. And I came to a conclusion;

Leave.

I'll pack up a couple of clothes, buy a plane ticket back to Massachusetts, leave a note that says I'm going back to check on Elijah and Alex, and that's that.

****************

After I'm all packed up, I sling my bag over my shoulder and start writing a note.

Footsteps approach, and I look down. My eyes are met with those robot socks. I glance up, and this time they're met with that same messy hair.

"You're packed. Where are you going?" Sub croaks.

"I.. I was um," I choke out. "I was going to go home to check on Elijah and Alex. Visit my parents."

"Okay. Will you be back soon?" Sub asks, knowing better than I am why I'm leaving. "Maybe a week, maybe two," I answer.

I walk towards the door, and place my hand on the cold, shining knob.

"Ethan?"

I turn slightly.

"I'm sorry."

I nod, turning, and walking out the door, shutting it quietly behind me.

Walking down the hallways and the stairwells, I keep my head up.

Be strong.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

That might have been sadder than when Sub left.. but we all know Sub had it coming. XD

sorry dude

Hope you enjoyed this chappp; I'm slowly trying to update stuff again. Work with me here..-

~Aubree/Potatoes