~ Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ~

I'm not gonna make you read another A/N, so I'll just say.. thank you for 200 reads <3

Elijah's POV

"What are we doing, Elijah? I'm scared." I look at Alex, who's wearing a blindfold and a purple suit. "Don't be," I say plainly, mixing a pink lemonade. But Alex doesn't know it's pink lemonade. I take the blindfold off of him, and he blinks. I hold the drink up to his lips and he opens his mouth. I pour it in slowly, so he won't choke.

Alex swallows. "It tastes familiar.." He says. "Shhh," I whisper. "Wait for the love potion to settle. Alex starts laughing. "There's no such thing!" "Of course there is," I hoax. "You just have to believe."

After a few minutes, Alex puts his hands on his hips. "I don't feel anything."

Regular POV (Ethan)

I sit on my phone, texting Sub.

🍭♥️🍭 Bae - Sub
E - Ethan

E - When are u going to be home from the store? Elijah and Alex are doing some real sketchy things downstairs I can hear it

🍭♥️🍭 Bae - Soon
🍭♥️🍭 Bae - I'm getting back in the car rn

E - 👍👌🏼

I shut off my phone and pull my legs up to sit criss-cross applesauce. At least Sub will be home soon. I have nothing to do. And I don't want to miss tonight's sunset. Sub promised to watch it with me, because he has something to ask.

I go downstairs to peek in at Alex and Elijah. I find out they're down there cuddling on the couch, giving each other a peck on the lips once in a while. I sneak back upstairs, disappointed by what I saw. I honestly expected more.

****************

I sit in Sub's lap, as he let me. "What'd you get at the store?" I ask, looking up at the sunset. It's a mix of orange and auburn tonight. One of my favourite types. The stars are just starting to appear in the sky.

"Cheez-it's, Salsberry Steak, milk, eggs, bread, cheese, the usual," Sub says. I nod. Everyone knows the usual. Just the regular essentials. "Anyway, what did you want to ask me?" I ask. "Well.." Sub answers, standing up.

Alex's POV

I kiss Elijah's cheek as the movie finishes up. "Do you think you want to go out to dinner tonight? So we can have our first date, and Sub can ask Ethan the thing?" I ask Elijah. He looks at me and nods with a smile. "Yeah."

****************

"We're going out to dinner! There's leftovers in the fridge!" Elijah calls up to Ethan and Sub. We hear a faint "Alright" in response. I put my suit jacket on, but take off the tie. I just like to be fancy, but I really don't have to when I'm going to eat at Pizza Hut (😂).

Now I just have my button up shirt underneath, and Elijah is wearing a black and white checkered t-shirt and shoes. His pants are from Justice. It was a dare from Ethan, he claimed, to buy pants from a girls store. "At least they fit" he had said.

We get in the car, and I turn the key to start it. We start driving over to the part of town where all the restaurants are.