Mein Tere Naal Hi Rehna Ve

Kind of Pre-birthday present for my cutiepie ❤ Mitalchauhan8

Enjoy.

Dedicated to the best people on Watty

Ananya_malik

Barbie242

Elegant_soul

Kiddo_Star

AryaARshi

Priya_siva

SamridhiJain5

suryakavi0912

SujzWriter (Btw thank you for the cover)

Haru2009

@ArShi_Angel

"Come in" Arnav sighed, in a tone that told Khushi that he was having a hard time keeping his eyes open for long. Khushi entered the room carrying  a tray with his black coffee and a few sandwiches arranged neatly on it.

"Khush" Arnav smiled, his eyes lighting up on seeing Khushi standing at the other end of their bed.

Khushi walked up to him, keeping the tray on the bedside table, settled next to her husband.

"Tired?" She asked caressing his face.

Arnav nodded, "It's been a long day." He confessed.

"You can rest after you eat something." Khushi gestured to the tray of food kept on the table and handed him the mug of coffee.

"How is everything?" Arnav asked her.

"Di is fine, She went back to her room just five minutes before you came back. She is going to be fine." Khushi smiled at Arnav, trying to assure him and herself.

The storm will pass.

"How are you Khushi?" Arnav asked softly, his eyes reflecting his concern for his wife.

She was suffering too, just like his sister.

"Me?" Khushi asked surprised

Arnav nodded. "Are you alright?" His tone was so soft, that she felt her eyes fill up with tears.

"What will.. will happen to me Arnav-ji?" Khushi chuckled weakly.

Arnav sighed, "You are human too, Khushi. Everything that has happened has to have an affect on you as well" He said

"I'm fine Arnav-ji." Khushi attempted a weak smile for her husband.

"Doesn't look like that, Your tea cup is in the room, you haven't eaten properly and I know you don't like having your evening snacks alone." Arnav glanced at the cup of tea and a half-eaten sandwich on the coffee table.

Khushi gasped. How could she forget this!!

"I was not feeling-"

"Don't lie Khushi.." Arnav cut her off "Tell me the truth."