Mere Sang Tu Chal Zara

SujzWriter A very happy birthday in advance to my little one. I am posting it earlier coz I just couldn't resist posting it.

May you have an amazing day on your birthday. Be happy keep smiling. May god bless you and may all your wishes come true.

Enjoy your day baby

Arnav was coming out of a classroom when he heard the sound of a few students laughing. Arnav went towards the source of the sound curious to know the reason for the commotion. When he reached the place, He found a small group of students laughing at something or rather someone. He walked closer.

"Here.. Take it." A boy was holding a folding stick in his hand and a girl was trying to get a hold of it but was unable to do so.

Arnav glared at the boy, who was troubling a blind girl just for the fun of it. The girl had her eyes filled with tears at the humiliation that she was facing. Arnav's heart broke on noticing the look of utter helplessness etched across the face of the girl

"Stop being a brat and return that to her." Arnav's authoritative voice resonated in the corridor. The boy looked at him frowning.

"Why are you so affected, Are you her boyfriend?" He mocked.

Arnav felt his heart skip a beat.

"Even if I ain't got nothing to do with her, Leave her alone and stop troubling her. This is not funny from any angle." Arnav said

"Oh I find it extremely funny Mr. No One." He mocked.

"What's your name?" Arnav asked

"Adarsh Singh Randhawa, There you got my name. Now what? What are you going to do? complaint?" Adarsh asked arrogantly

Arnav looked at him amused.

"Go ahead Mr. No One. You can't even touch me. I'm the son of the college principal. Your petty complaints won't do anything to me." Adarsh said confidently.

Arnav sighed, "Give the stick back to her Mr. Spoilt Brat. I won't complain about this incident. A black mark of suspension won't look good on your academic record. You are still a student, You have your whole life right in front of you and I don't want to spoil your career and your future because of something like this." Arnav tried to explain.

"Did you just call me a spoilt brat?" Adarsh fumed

"What else should I call a spoilt brat if not 'spoilt brat'?" Arnav asked keenly.

Adarsh glared at Arnav, and then turning to Khushi he spoke "You're calling me names because of this bitch aren't you? well.. Here goes nothing." He spoke before breaking the folding stick into pieces.

Arnav gritted his teeth while Adarsh smirked and began walking away after throwing the broken pieces of the stick at the girl's feet. She bent to collect the pieces, tears formed in her almond shaped eyes.

Don't lose your temper Raizada. This is not the right place. Not here.

Arnav walked upto the girl and very gently took her hand in his own and pulled her to her feet.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. Khushi turned to his side, after wiping her tears.

Arnav's face softened into a smile.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"A friend?" Arnav spoke in a way of suggesting.

"I'm Khushi, friend." Khushi introduced herself to him. Her instinct telling her to trust him despite all the possible odds