chapter 3: lunch

To put it simply, lunch was a mess. Of course, everyone immediately noticed the difference in class 1-A, especially monoma.

"WhAt'S tHiS?!" mina sighed at the blonde's voice. "Something here is definitely different!"

"No offense monoma, but could you please leave? None of us really want to talk about it, and kacchan looks like he's gonna blow up." midoriya was correct, bakugou was about to blow up; quite literally. Bakugou jumped out of his chair and slammed his foot onto the table as he opened her palm and explosions crackled.

"SO WHAT IF SOMETHING'S CHANGED?! GO AWAY BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF OF YOUR BODY!"

"That's not very heroic, Bakugou." Kirishima sweatdropped.

"What you wanna go, boy?! We can take this out to the courtyard-" monoma was cut off as kendou hit him in the back of the head and he fell to the ground. The group looked up at her and tetsutetsu applauded her.

"I am so sorry about him..."

"Bro!"

"Bro!" tetsutetsu started to talk to Kirishima as kendou went into a conversation with the three girls.

"I heard the rumors that you guys got hit with a gender-changing but... wow, I still wasn't expecting it."

"Yeah, the person who changed us said this should last for about two months. Kacchan isn't handling it very well..." 

"IM HANDLING THIS VERY WELL, DEKU! I FEEL SO FUCKING CALM RIGHT NOW!" bakugou yelled. Midoriya sweatdropped and todoroki gave him a look.

"Could've fooled me."

"YOU WANNA GO YOU, TWO-TONED BITCH?!"

"Kendou-"

"On it." kendou sent a swift blow to the back of bakugou's head and he collapsed in his chair.

"Thank you kendou! That's the second time we've had to knock her out today..."

"Anytime! By the way todoroki, did someone do your makeup?"

"Yes, mina put lipstick on me. It makes me feel slightly more confident than usual."

"Makeup does have that effect on people. Maybe I could get mina to do my makeup one of these days."

"It doesn't take much convincing to get her to do your makeup." then, the bell rung and everyone started to throw their trash away and head back to their classes. "Well, I guess this is when we should say goodbye."

"Yes! It was nice talking to you guys, you're not as bad as monoma says you are! Speaking of monoma..." she looked at the blonde on the floor. "I'll drag him to class. Hey, we both have rabies-infected blondes in our class!" they looked to the collapse bakugou.

"I've never heard bakugou as described as a rabies-infected blonde. I'm going to use that." Kirishima came back from throwing away their trash (being the many gentlemen he is) and threw bakugou over his shoulder.

"See ya later, bro!"

"Of course, bro!" Kirishima and tetsutetsu did their weird bro handshake and then went their separate ways.

"I'll see you later, kendou!" midoriya said and she and todoroki grabbed their bags and left for class as well, leaving the cafeteria empty.

Bakugou had woken up on their way to the classroom and midoriya and todoroki had caught up to them. "By the way, nerd." bakugou grabbed the front of midoriya's shirt. "Next time you knock me out, I will kill you." midoriya sweatdropped and todoroki said,

"No you won't, you rabies-infested blonde."

"Todoroki-"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" Kirishima grabbed his arm and pulled him in front of him.

"Okay, how about we just keep walking, huh? That sounds like a good idea."

Bakugou grabbed his arm out of Kirishima's grasp and pouted as they continued walking. Meanwhile, Todoroki was being lectured.

"You know how he gets," midoriya whispered to Todoroki. "Why would you purposefully edge him on like that?"

"I have no regrets. I enjoy to watch his reaction." midoriya sweatdropped once again. Soon, they made it back to class and their teacher started to, well, teach.