chapter 6: a PSA

soooo I might have kinda turned this into a weird kind of long, rambly PSA that's about 1020 words, and I put a lot of my heart into this. I'm sorry if this isn't really your thing but I kind of made this book in the hopes of having the boys go through some problems girls have to go through with stereotyping and other problems, and I think it would be great if I could do this with a book where I turned some girls into boys and had them go through boy stereotypes (guys don't cry, guys don't wear makeup or dresses, all boys are perverts and just want to get into your pants) but if you havent caught on by now, I'm a girl! (SOUND THE ALARMS!) I couldn't write from a boys point of view because I don't have any clue about what boys go through (because I also don't have any guy friends that I could ask about this because I'm too shy to talk to anyone in real life (boys or girls)) and I'm sorry I'm kind of rambling again. there's also going to be a long ramble at the end of this chapter so if you want to read it you can but it's kind of a bunch of structured word vomit (which is basically all of my typing). anyways, if you actually read through this, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! thank you to all of the fabulous LGBT+ people that have helped us slowly work our way to becoming a better, more accepting, more inclusive community! and remember, you can be out and proud or you can be closeted and safe! you don't have to be out if it puts you in danger, and also don't out anyone if it puts them in danger! 

 Aizawa-sensei had sent them to work quietly on a project by themselves, midoriya quietly grumbling under his breath. That's when the immense pain hit todoroki. It was one of the worst pains todoroki had ever felt. Broken bones hurt the worst when they occur, then they hurt when you put pressure on the injured limb, so the pain can easily be avoided. But this, this is almost worse than when endeavor tried to "train" him in his early years so hard he threw up. he says almost because endeavor put him through emotional and physical pain whereas this was the equivalent to only the physical pain todoroki felt back then. he was dizzy and nauseous, and had pain in his lower abdomen region (where he assumed her uterus was close to) and had leg pains as well. With the amount of pain he was in, he could hardly breathe and it felt her chest tighten. She couldn't focus on her work and was spacing in and out. Momo, who sat next to him, heard her heavy breathing and quiet groans under her breathe. "Hey, are you okay?" she leaned over and asked. This caused everyone to turn and look at her.

"I'm about to throw up." she rushed out of her chair and made a sprint to the bathroom, and made it just in time (luckily). She leaned over the toilet and emptied all of her stomach contents into the toilet. A few of the female students came into the restroom as well and momo leaned down next to her and pulled her hair up and rubbed her back.

"Are you okay?" Jiro asked softly as he stopped vomiting for the time being.

"... yeah, im feeling better than I have in days." everyone looked at each other, confused. he used the same monotone voice he used all the time, so they couldn't tell if he was being a wise-ass or if he was being serious.

"That was a joke." they all breathed out a sigh of relief.

"I think it might be your period. My mom said that when she first got her period, she projectile vomited in her classroom!"

"The same thing happened to me! And it was the first day of 1st-year middle school!" the girls grimace and looked at mina in sympathy.

"Here," Jiro handed her pad. "Put this on just in case." todoroki nodded at her and she flushed the toilet and everyone moved out of the stall as she locked it. After a few seconds, a bang was heard and todoroki yelled,

"DAMNIT!"

"Todoroki?! Are you okay in there?!" momo said with concern.

"... would you mind bringing me a new pair of underwear." the girls shared a look.