chapter 5: painkillers and such

Aizawa sighed as he stared at the phone in front of him. 'I guess I have to tell the parents some time...' he picks up the phone and started to dial the number under 'Bakugou Katsuki".

Everyone was sitting in the common room doing one thing or another. Kirishima and denki sat at one end of the couch with bakugou sitting on the floor leaning on kirishima's legs and mina and sero were sitting on the back of the couch above them. Todoroki and midoriya were sitting on the other side of the couch leaning against each other looking through their phones, speaking to each other once every now and then about something or another, but mostly sat in relative silence. Jiro and momo were chatting with uraraka, tsuyu and hagakure in a little corner to themselves. The others were working on school work or reading or lounging as usual. Today, everything was surprisingly quiet compared to other days. No one was yelling at anyone and nothing strange had happened yet. It made a few seem uneasy, they were waiting for bakugou to start yelling at deku and blame him for the sun shining brightly that afternoon. They were right to feel uneasy. The door shot open and 5 figures ran into the room. Everyone jumped to their feet.

"Mom?!"

"What the fuck are you doing here, you old hag?!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

"Fuyumi, flame-boy, what are you doing here?"

"FLAME-BOY?! I'M YOUR FATHER FOR ONE THING, AND I'M ALSO A GROWN ADULT!"

"All call you such when you act as such."

"Todoroki, now is not the time to start fights."

"Okay, then when IS the time to start fights?"

"I'll tell you when, okay?"
"Fine."

"So as I said, they were hit by a quirk that made turned them into girls. The effects should reverse in a few months."

"A FEW MONTHS?!" Endeavor roared, "HOW WILL SHOTO BECOME THE NUMBER ONE IN THE CLASS IF HE HAS TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS?? THIS IS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE'S DEALING WITH BECAUSE I'M NUMBER ONE IN THE CLASS ANYWAY AND PLAN TO KEEP THAT TITLE!"

"Well... your not technically number one if the class..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU!"

"Don't yell at me kacchan!"

"I'll do whatever I want! Your not the boss of me!"

"You know what?! I've had it with you! Stop yelling at me for once!" he took his shoe off and threw it at Bakugou. The shoe slammed into him and he fell backwards. he didn't stand back up for a long time. Mitsuki laughed at her son.

"Oh you look so stupid!"

"Oh, so I can't start fights but you can?"

"I didn't start the fight, kacchan did. I just finished it." Todoroki rolled her eyes.

"Okay, whatever. I think the girl hormones are getting to you."

"N-no! I'm perfectly fine! The girl hormones are getting to YOU!"

"I'm the same as always, Izuku. I think you're PMSing or whatever it's called."

"B-But I'm not! I'm perfectly fine! I just got a little angry at kacchan, that's all!"

"No, you get a little angry when someone leaves an empty box in the pantry without throwing it away. You threw a whole-ass shoe at Bakugou." Midoriya sighed and rubbed his temples.

"It's just mood swings, nothing too out of the ordinary," Uraraka said from behind him. "Besides, That was AWESOME! Why can't we throw more shoes at Bakugou?" They all look to the boy who is still laying on the ground from when the shoe hit him. he wasn't even in pain anymore, he was just lying there staring at the ceiling. Kirishima grabbed him under the arms and tried to pull him up, but once up, he just flopped backwards and he had to catch him. He sighed and just threw him over his shoulder and she stayed there limply.