chapter 7: tea time

Y'ALL ARE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE IT MY BIO TEACHER TOLD ME THAT GUYS HAVE PERIODS AS WELL! THEY GO THROUGH A TIME OF HORMONAL FLUCTUATIONS SIMILAR TO WHAT GIRLS EXPERIENCE DURING THEIR PERIODS! also, I promise i had some sort of direction but i would start writing, take a break, come back, and start writing again, stop, start, stop, so if this seems all over the place I'm sorry, I'm all over the place. okay sorry, continue! -CJ

 Mina, Jiro and Denki walked into the living room to see Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya lounging across the common room. Todoroki was curled up into a fetus position half under and half outside of the chair. Bakugou was lying over the back of the sofa with headphones on, sobbing. Midoriya was sitting cross-legged on the table glaring at the wall. he was hunched over and tapping his fingers on the table. "... well, at least they're not fighting!" Denki smiled optimistically. Mina sighed and walked out, and Jiro walked over and took out his headphones and put them in her ears.

"... why are you listening to 'i will always love you' by Whitney Houston?" he sobbed even more. Denki walked timidly over to Midoriya.

"H-hey buddy... you doing okay?"

"Im fine." he answered coldly. 

"I mean, not trying to pressure you or anything but you dont seem so fine..." Midoriya slammed his hands on the table and got up. You could see the fumes steaming out of his ears.

"I just dont understand it! What possessed these stupid scientists to do such a thing?!"

"What did the scientists do?"

"They took away plutos title!"

"...you mean, like from mickey mouse?"

"NO! The planet, Pluto! They demoted him to a dwarf planet because they decided Pluto was too small to be a planet like the rest of them, that's like how they exhaled hades from mount Olympus!"

"Um, i dont know what to tell you dude, that all happened a while ago." Mina walked back into the room with a cup and bent down next to Todoroki.

"Here, painkillers." he muttered something that sounds like a "thanks" but came out more of a "shmakes..." he crawled out from under the chair and took the cup and pills from Mina and swallowed them. She helped todoroki up and sat him in the chair and took a ponytail holder off of her arm and started to put his hair up. " come on, we gotta get up now."

"But why? I'm tired, I just wanna lay down right now."

"You can rest later, we have to go. We have afternoon classes and then training today." Midoriya shot up, startling Denki.

"We have hero training today?! Okay, let's go!" he started sprinting towards the door but Jiro yelled,

"Clothes, Midoriya! Make sure you change into your uniform!" after a few seconds, Midoriya came back sprinting in the opposite direction and Jiro just shook her head and laughed.

"Midoriya's got a one-track mind, huh?" Denki nodded while still staring at the trail that midoriya blazed in his sprint. "We should get going as well, Todoroki, Bakugou, you guys should go get dressed as well." Bakugou sighed and got up

"Well i guess you're right, im gonna get dressed." both todoroki and bakugou left and mina, Jiro, and Denki soon followed.

Class 1-A now stood on the training field of UA all staring at all might and Aizawa. Everyone was in their hero costumes except todoroki, bakugou, and midoriya. Their costumes didn't fit them right after the transformation, plus, bakugou didn't really wear a shirt before for his costume and no one would let him wear it, no matter the complaining all three of them did.