chapter 9: class pet

Denki gently placed the piece of laminated paper into the folder and slid it across the table. Aizawa raised an eyebrow as he opened the folder and read through the proposal listed. "No. absolutely not." Denki sighed and took off his pink heart-shaped sunglasses and folded them on his shirt.

"I anticipated this reaction," he pulled yet another manilla folder out of his too-large trench coat. "That's why i have this." Aizawa rolled his eyes and yanked the folder out of Denki's hands, opening it to read it. He pinched the bridge of his nose,

"Are all these people aware of this commitment?"

"Of course! They all willingly signed it!"
"... fine, fine! This Saturday, Yaoyorozu and present mic can go and get... a hamster..." he scribbled his signature onto the permission form and slipped it back into the folder.

"YES!" Denki stood, throwing his chair backward and quickly collected the papers and folders and stuffing them back into his jacket. "You won't regret this, Aizawa-sensei!"

"I hope not," he said under his breath as Denki stumbled out of the classroom.

Everyone was gathered in the common room, Momo had made tea and Mezo had popped a movie into the tv set. They were all anxiously awaiting Denki to get back.

BANG! The door slammed against the wall as Denki rushed in. "So?"

"What did he say? What did he say?!"

"Hey, don't crowd him, back up losers!" Bakugou yelled from his spot on the couch, not even bothering to get up. Denki came over and plopped down next to him. Bakugou scooted farther away from Denki as everyone once again flooded him. He was breathing heavily, and he threw the folders onto the table. Momo gently picked up the folders and flipped through them, until she picked up the permission slip form.

"It's signed!" cheers rose through the crowd,

"WE'RE GETTING A HAMSTER!"

"Pick out the cutest one for us, Yaoyorozu!"

"Aww yeah! It's gonna be so tiny!"

"No duh ya moron"

"Be nice, Bakugou!"

"Fight me."

That Saturday, everyone sat in the common room with anticipation. Some of them busied themselves with Mario cart, while others read books or just played on their phones. "WE'RE BAAAAAAACCCKK!" present mic yelled from the entrance.

"Yeah! can some of you guys come help us with the things!"

"Yeah, I got you!" Mezo hopped up from his chair and speed-walked down to the front of the dorms. Once the three came back into the common room, present mic set down the things he was carrying and left.

"Good luck y'all and dON'T FORGET THE ENGLISH HOMEWORKKKK!"

"So which one did you get?!" Mina popped up and walked over to them.

"Yeah let us see!" Toru excitedly said. Momo slowly opened the white rectangular box and pulled out the hamster.

"... is the hamster... baby blue?" everyone stared at the hamster confused.

"Yeah! Unfortunately, no one wanted to adopt her because of her unique coloring. The people at the pet store suspected that she has a quirk, and we ARE living in the dorms of one of the top hero schools in japan. We can handle it!"

"... she's baby blue..."
"W-well, yeah, but isn't she adorable!"

"I think so!"

"Yes! Thank you, Midoriya!"

As a collective, they decided to select three people to set up the hamster cage. The three people selected were Katsuki, Kirishima, and Denki. Everyone else was cooing over the baby blue hamster.

The cage had four main parts attached to the wall, around the shelf previously installed, long circular tubes attaching the different parts together. "This hamster is spoiled rich," katsuki muttered under his breath. 

i have too much power right now. i could literally write anything i wanted and no one could stop me... but i wont do it. at least, not right now, I've already abused this power enough. I've made the hamster blue. I've also given the hamster a quirk, although i havent exactly figured out what quirk i should give her. should i make it were said hamster can liquify its body and super stretch? or like, shoot poison?? i could even mix it up and make it were the hamster breathes fire? that would be a mix up huh? like you'd expect that if the hamster were to breathe fire, the hamster would be red or orange. oR WHAT IF THR HAMSTER HAD A HULK LIKE ABILITY?? OR IF THE HAMSTER COULD PHASE THROUGH OBJECTS OR IF IT HAD SUPERSPEED OR LIKE EVEN JUST SPROUT WINGS AND FLY?? there are so many possibilities. what do y'all think??