chapter 8:

yall: when are you gonna update?

me: soon, don't worry!

also me:

In all seriousness, I am so sorry for my lapse in posting

In all seriousness, I am so sorry for my lapse in posting. I've been in quite the rut recently and just,, life's been a bitch.

thank you @bnhastoriez for the idea for this chapter and I'm sorry if it's not exactly as you had imagined it to be, but I am really glad you gave me this idea I appreciate it! thank all of you guys for being patient with me! and again, sorry if the writing feels awkward, still getting back into the swing of things!

-CJ

'Twas a nice Saturday afternoon after hero training, everyone was relaxing. Tenya, Katsuki, Sato, Momo, Sero, and Denki were in the kitchen to what everyone was to assume was cooking, but the various yells, clanks, and bangs told a different story. Mina, Tsuyu, Toru, Kyoka, Ochaco, Shoto, and yuga were in the common room gathered around the coffee table, several different types of face masks were set around them; sheet masks, clay masks, peel-off masks, you name it. Minoru was creepily watching all the girls from his place on the couch while everyone flat out ignored him. Mezo, Fumikage, and Ojiro sat on the couch with him but they were watching tv overtop the girls' heads. Izuku and Ejiro were sitting on the ground with the girls, but instead of partaking in their activities, they were scrolling through their phones with occasional laughter, showing each other the memes they had found. "'Im kinda thirsty," Eijiro commented.

"Now that you mention it... so am I. I'll go get us some water, 'kay?"

"That sounds great, thanks, bro!" Izuku flashed him a smile before getting up and started walking towards the noisy kitchen.

"Be careful, Deku! It sounds like a bit of a mess in there!" Ochaco said as she looked nervously towards the kitchen.

"I think I'll be okay, thanks though, Ochaco!" everyone watched in anticipation as he continued walking.

"LET GO!"

"WHY DON'T YOU LET GO EXPLOSION BOY AND LET ME DO THIS."

"NO FUCK YOU PIKA-BITCH, LET GO AND LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS."

"BOTH OF YOU STOP, THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMMATURE BEHAVIOR FOR THE KITCHEN!"

"I'll have to agree with Iida on this one, both of you cut it out!"

BANG!
Silence...

"U-umm... bro, are you okay?!" Izuku just groaned from his place on the floor. Slowly, he started getting up from the floor, a dark aura surrounding him.

"kacchan..."

"... you should run." Katsuki snorted,

"As if I would be scared of-" Izuku sprinted towards Katsuki, who barely dodged him, "FUCK"

"RUN BITCH, RUN."

"Kaminari, you are literally no help-" Katsuki started running with Izuku hot on his trail, and everyone was mildly entertained for a good while of the chase, Sero and Denki even capturing the moments with their phone cameras.

"FUCKING HELP ME!"

"STOP RUNNING KACCHAN, I JUST WANNA TALK"

"YEAH, RIGHT! ICY HOT, COME GET YOUR DOG"

"...I don't have a dog?"

"YOU'RE ALL USELESS."

Five minutes went by with Katsuki and Izuku yelling and that's when people were starting to get concerned. "They're still going at it..." Denki sweatdropped.

"I COULD GO ALL DAY, KACCHAN!"

"SO COULD I, NERD. I'M NOT STOPPING."

"NEITHER AM I!"

"... should we step in now?"

"That might be best."

"Okay, whoever catches Midoriya gets $20!" that motivated everybody. They set up a whole system with three people getting five minutes each to try and catch Izuku, the first group up were Denki, Sero, and Mina.

"Ready, set, GO!" Eijirou set the timer and they were off! Each using their quirks in an attempt to catch Deku, but unfortunately, they all failed. Sero even capturing Denki and wasting a whole 30 seconds trying to get him untied. The next up were Jiro, Shoji, and Momo, who still couldn't seem to catch Deku. After they went, Hagakure, Ojiro, and Sato. Ojiro was the closest of this group to capture Deku. Finally, Iida, Ochaco, and Shoto were up. Once again, Eijirou started to count down, "ready, set-" Shoto could hear the increasing sounds of bakugou and Deku's feet and stomped his foot, ice appearing from the ground and capturing Deku before Eijirou could finish his sentence.

"Fucking FINALLY!" bakugou flopped down onto the floor "why'd it take you so long to stop him?!"

"To be honest, we really didn't try to stop him first."

"Yeah, it was actually really funny!" Bakugou growled from the floor.

"Okay okay, sorry! But Deku's really fast, you can't blame us!" Izuku was pouting from inside the ice.

"Can you please let me out, Shoto?" he sighed.

"No can do, Izu. you're gonna start chasing Bakugou again and although he does deserve it, revenge isn't a good look on you." Momo came up behind him and opened a small vile and poured it onto him and soon, Izuku was out cold.

"I went to talk to Miss Midnight while the first group was running and she gave me some of her... aroma? I don't know the technical term for it, but she gave me some so we could knock out Midoriya for a while."

"Yes, midoriya could use a good nap!" Iida said with choppy hand motions. Shoto melted the ice and both Iida and Shoto picked him up and carried him to his dorm. "You never seem to get used to the abundance of All Might merch in his room..." they set him down on the bed.

"I hope he's not too mad at us when he wakes up..." they both looked at each other and bolted out of the room, closing it behind them.

I hope you enjoyed this story, I have a few ideas for the next few chapters that i hope i can get out soon, and speaking of that, how would you feel about a class pet? and if so, what type of pet? 

thanks for reading! 

-CJ