BestFriend's House

Todoroki Shoto

Kisses, they are either gentle or they are harsh, it depends on the mood, and how much you have longed for someone, either you really love them or if it is a random hookup.

Today what Midoriya and I were doing was definitely not a hookup, I wanted to fully claim him as mine, his beautiful eyes, his soft skin, his big heart, I want it all to be mine, I was guided to Midoriya tonight, there is no way that this could be a coincidence.

"Todoroki, I feel weird," Midoriya spoke as I kissed his adorable belly for the thousand time.

"My love, it's okay, I'm right here," I said giving his plump lips a final kiss, I hope that you know just how much I love you, just how much I need you, like a plant needs the sun I need you, like human needs air , I need you.

I traced my big hands over his soft skin, I then began to go lower, I gave one of his nipples a quick lick, causing him to whimper.

"Todoroki," he said sounding scared

"Baby, I'll stop whenever you want me to," I said as I played with his other bud waiting for it to grow hard as well, as I continued with my actions I could feel Midoriya's body start pushing against mine rather than the bed.

"Baby, you know that I love you right?" I asked as I began to lower myself once again.

"Yes Todoroki, and I love you too," he said almost out of breath.

My lips could now feel the fabric of Midoriya's shorts, I was worried about continuing, but looking at Midoriya right now, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted this. I gently used my hands to unbutton his shorts. Just as I was about to pull them down, I heard a whisper.

"Todoroki, I'm scared," his grip now tightly on my shoulders, I could feel his nails digging into my skin.

"I'm with you forever baby, you can trust me, I'll take good care of you," I said looking him in the eyes.

"O-okay," was all he said before he lowed his body back on the bed once again, giving me full signs of relaxation.

I pulled his shorts down to his knees, I chuckled as I saw his face redder than a tomato, his hands attempting to hide his embarrassment.

"Baby boy, please don't hide from me I want to see your beautiful face," I cooed as I tried to remove his hands.

"No," he said playfully

"you give me no choice then," I growled I ripped the shorts off his body and grabbed his legs placing them around me, causing his whole body to move closer to me.

As he let out a squeal I quickly began to tickle him.

"Let me see your beautiful face," I said as I continued to attack him, it was a good couple second until he finally gave in with a soft pout on his adorable face.

"I'm going to destroy you," I licked my lips as I brought my hands towards Midoriya's boxers. Finally, the moment I've been waiting for.

"Todoroki Shoto, what the hell do you think you're doing!" I heard a scream

Uraraka Ochoco

I had heard loud giggles coming from downstairs, I was worried as to why, Midoriya never stays up late, and to be honest he isn't really close with anyone.

I walk into my guest room only to see a half naked Midoriya and a shirtless Todoroki, at that moment I knew I needed to protect my adorable innocent friend.

"Todoroki Shoto, what the hell are you doing," I yelled causing the taller boy to fall off the bed.

"Uraraka," Midoriya said excitedly as he placed the covers over his legs and sat up giving me his cutest smile.

"Guess who came to see me," he said his eyes holding a shimmer I have not seen before.

"Todoroki," he said happily putting his arms in the air.

"I can see that," I grumble as I gave the bi-hair colored male a death glare.

Todoroki Shoto

Freaking Uraraka such a cock block.

But I couldn't be mad, this was not my house and obviously, destiny had other plans for my sad non-existent sex life.

I finally managed to get off the floor

"Todoroki, you have a lot to explain for yourself," Uraraka said in a motherly tone crossing her arms

"yes mom," I said rolling my eyes causing my beloved Midoriya to chuckle.

Bakugou Katsuki

When I had finally found my lover, he was bruised beyond anything I have ever seen, his body was full of cuts.

"Kiri, tell me who the hell did this to you," I said for the millionth time.

"I'm fine Kats," He said as he laid on the bed, yes it had been a few days since the accident but what bothered me was the fact that he wouldn't speak to me about it.

"This isn't a joke just fucking tell me," I said angerly

He stood up from the bed and made his way towards me, wrapping his arms around my neck. My inner wolf begged for me to take him again, to show him pleasure like never before, but I was truly afraid. I didn't want to hurt him, someone had already done that. I don't want to make it worse.

"Babe I said that I'm fine," he said with a slight pout as he wrapped his right leg around my waist and gave my neck a couple of pecks.

As an instinct, I grabbed the outside of his thigh to keep him from falling. Stupid, love was stupid, it made me act like a fool.

"Okay, if you don't want to talk about it, fine," I signed as I grabbed his other thigh and pushed him against the wall, I grabbed his face and gave him a passionate kiss.

A complete fool.

After a little while, we broke the kiss, Kirishima letting out a chuckle "Now that we got that out of the way, GO MAKE ME BREAKFAST," he yelled the last part as he pointed towards his kitchen

My mouth hung open at his sudden demand. "Absolutely not," I said as I laid down on the bed, leaving him to stand alone.

"Baku~" he singsonged as he jumped on my back and whispered 'please' in my ear.

"No way," I grumbled.

"Fine but don't go asking for sex tonight," he said as he rolled off me and wrapped the blankets over him.

As I quickly jumped off the bed I heard him yell. "Where the hell are you going?"

"To make breakfast duh," I said playfully rolling my eyes.

Even without the mention of sex I was going to make him breakfast because that's the way that love has me, absolutely stupid.

Hey guys, as promised with the school year almost over, my time is truly going to this book, thank you for sticking with it even without everyday updates.

P.s A Bakukiri will be in the works starting today, I promise I'm serious about these books, I have been editing all week and yes ^.^ <3