Different from then

For the first time in a long time, the dreams that I had were empty, there was no longer someone to tease me or ask me about how everything was going, and that to me felt sickening. For the longest time, I had wanted Eirene to leave my dreams but now that she is gone I can not say that I was happy.

I ended up waking up early restless from both another battle and the missing friend from my dreams. I looked around the guestroom for a notebook, if I was going to be awake this early I might as well start planning.

_

Uraraka Ochako

I woke up and ran downstairs not even bothering to look towards my mate first thing in the morning like I had been since the moment that I had been with him.
Being careful not to fall down the stairs I run towards the guestroom, I place my hand on the handle and caught my breath, I really hope I haven't gone crazy, I really hope that I haven't lost my sanity, as I take one final deep breath I turn the doorknob and opened the door........the room was empty.

I sat down on the bed, feeling tears well up in my eyes, so I really am going crazy.

"Oh good morning Uraraka," I hear the sweet voice of my best friend, he walks into the room with a big smile on his face.

"I made us breakfast, as a thank you for letting me stay here for the night, and well the whole Todoroki thing," he said with a flushed face.

"Honestly you have nothing to pay me back for," I said with the goofiest grin on my face as I jumped into his arm, my best friend is actually alive, as I hugged him in silence I could hear my heart beating faster the feeling of life returning to my soul. I have never been happier, Midoriya may be my best friend but he is also my family.

-

Iidia Tenya 

After finally waking up and not finding my mate next to me in bed I was quick to go downstairs, as  I take a quick turn to the right I see my girl hugging someone that wasn't me.

"What's going on here?.... Wait what the hell?," I scream as I see the last person that I expected to be hugging Uraraka.

I watched as four eyes turned to me, I was speechless, worried that I was dreaming or maybe hallucinating.

"U-Um lovely, tell me if I'm seeing well, is Midoriya right next to you," I ask as I turn towards the shorter boy, my whole body shaking

Have I gone mad??

"It is, don't worry Iidia, your not going crazy," Uraraka said as she took my hand and pulled me towards a chair on the account that I was still shaking

"H-How can this be, this goes against all logic," I stuttered, still not believing my sight

I quickly remove my glasses and clean them with my shirt.

"Indeed Midoriya it is you," I say after a while of trying to see if I was seeing right

"It's a long story Iidia, but it's good to see you thank you for taking care of my sister," he smiled as he pulled me into a hug that caused my heartbeat to quicken.

He is alive, I can feel him, I'm not crazy

I kept repeating the same thing in my head as I hugged him back, the shock was too great for me, my heartbeat seemed to only quicken as I looked upon my once fallen conrad.

"I don't know what to believe anymore," I say before closing my eyes and rubbing them harshly to check one more time if this was a dream.

indeed it was not, Midoriya and my eyesight had not changed. 

??? POV

The winds were calm and she no longer feared the animals in the forest. Today was the day that would change everything, and although this was her worst nightmare, even though she had already died, she once again feared death. She wanted to run away from the fate that was before her, but she knew that she was expected and that this battle could not be won without her. 

Yaoyorozu Momo 

Something has changed, something is different, Todoroki did not listen to me like he used to, he doesn't look into my eyes the way that he used to. 

How could this be?

It is not possible for him to fall for someone else, his wolf would not allow it, not to mention that he has been by my side for so long, he wouldn't have time to love someone else. 

Midoriya was still dead, so what could it be, why was he different, he kept space between us in the morning, he didn't make me breakfast and he didn't compliment me like he does every morning. 

Midoriya Izuku

The day was beautiful, the sun was up and the air felt fresh. This was my first day being alive in so long.  

"Mirodiya!" I can hear Uraraka call as a fresh smell of pork cutlet bowls reached my nose. 

I get up quickly and make my way towards her like an excited puppy. 

"Best friend, I made your favorite dish," she said happily showing me the dinner plate. 

I sat down in glee, feeling like I haven't eaten in years. 

~Hours Later~

The whole day I spent with my best friend, I wasn't able to go out because I couldn't risk Momo finding me. I wanted to see my mom, I wanted to see Kirishima because I know how hard he has been on himself. More than anything I wanted to breathe the air that roamed my pack. 

Everything was going to be different after this, everything was going to be better because I now know that I need to think for myself too, and I know just what I want. This time no one can stop me. 

Third Person POV

The dark sky was clear of all things, except for the moon, it was a foggy night and not much could be seen. Quickly as she could, the mysterious figure approached a building, the one that she had been trying to reach for the past three days. 

She raised her pale hand towards the door with a frightful knock. 

"I've been waiting for you," the person that opened the door said with a gentle smile as they allowed her in the house.

Everything is going to be different now.