Different Roads

Midoriya Izuku 

"So this is the final plan then?" Mei asks as we finish our discussion. 

"Yes, I believe that with this plan nothing can stop us," I said feeling confident with my plan, I tried my best not to be too worried as I have learned that fear can get in the way of many things. 

"Thank you Midoriya," Mei interrupted my thoughts, confused by her words I asked her what she was thanking me for since I had yet to do anything to help the ones that I care about. 

"Thank you for bringing me back to life, and giving me another chance," she smiled as she hugged me. 

*Flashback* 

"I won't leave here without Mei, she deserves to live again, it is not fair what Momo had done to her," Midoriya argued with the ruler of the upper land before he was to finally go home. 

"I will allow her to go with you, but you must save my daughter," the ruler spoke as Mei had appeared before them. 

"I will do my best," Midoriya spoke. 

*End of Flashback*

"I-It's no big deal," I blush as I recall what I had done before. 

"What do you mean it's no big deal, to me it's the biggest deal, thank you so much Midoriya," She said happily. 

"Mei, it was my fault what happened to you in the first place, everything that is happening now is all because of me if I had not killed her father we would not be in this situation," I signed. 

"Don't put yourself down so much Midoriya, every hero must make a sacrifice, I know you, that you could never want to kill someone, but the painful thing is sometimes getting rid of people is the only option we have," Mei said patting my back before finally sitting down. 

"I guess you are right Mei, but sometimes I wish there was a different option," I spoke feeling my eyes getting dry. Momo had always been one of the nicest people to me, though she had changed I can still remember those times where she would help me in the gardens or help me make food for her family, yes she is different but deep down she is good, I can feel it. 

However, another part of me can't help but scream 'Wake up dumbass, she tried to kill you, she tried to hurt your friends, and even tried taking your mate,' but even so, I find myself making excusing fo her. 

"Don't stress too much, the past is called the past for a reason, we can't turn back time and change things, all we can do is move forward and try to make things right as we keep going," Mei said giving me a gentle smile.

"You are right Mei," I smiled as I allowed my brain to clear all of my blurry thoughts and ideas. 

"Is there anyone you want to see?" She asked trying to change the topic, and I was grateful for it. 

"I really want to see Kirishima, Bakugo and not to mention my mom," I said getting excited to see them all. 

"I can ask them to come over," I heard Uraraka speak from behind me causing me to jump. 

"O-Okay," I squeaked still in fright. 

"I'm sorry Izuku," Uraraka spoke as she rubbed my shoulder to calm me down. 

"You're alright, I guess I'm still startled easily," I laughed lightly. Having gone through so much pain and so much pressure during these couple of months, I'm surprised that something as simple as someone sneaking up on me can still give me a fright. 

Suddenly a quick knock could be heard at the door. I stood up quickly and walked toward the door to see who it was, I looked through the little hole in the door to see who it was then opened the door. 

I was met with a strong kiss on the lips. "I missed you so much baby," Torodoki said as he backed me up into the house and closing the door. I blushed at his actions. 

"Wow! so this is your mate, no wonder you wanted to come back to him so bad," Mei smirked as she shook hands with Todoroki. I blushed at the fact that she was exposing me in front of both my best friend and my mate. 

"Awe Mei look you got him all red and flustered now," Uraraka giggled as she pinched my cheek 
"Stop it," I cried as I pushed her hands away from my face.

"W-Why are you here Todoroki?" I asked not looking at him due to embarrassment

"I came to see you of course," he smiled 

"But you are supposed to be with Momo," I said givng him a serious look

"She sent me to come to All Might Pack to get her some bread, she really likes the bread here," he spoke as he scratched the back of his head. 

"You have to be careful Todoroki, you are no longer under her spell so she can probably see that you are acting differnt, what is she followed you here and finds out that I'm back," I spoke slowly getting upset by his actons. 

"Midoriya, I understand what you are saying and everything but I really want to see you, I have been waiting for so long, you don't understand how much harder it is now that I know you are here, I want to be with you all the time," Todoroki crossed his arms. 

"I don't want to argue wih you,  I just don't want to risk anything, yes I love you and I want to be with you too but we are going to have to wait a little longer," I said giving him a peck on the lips to show him that I also want him. 

"I understand," he signed as a frown started to show on his face. 

"Don't be sad Todoroki, we will be together soon," I said giving him a conforting hug. 

"Soon can't come soon enough," he sighed again. 

"Speaking of together again, I'm gonna see my mom today," I smiled 

"Ummm, about that," Todoroki said nervously. 

"Todoroki, what do you mean by that?" I spoke as my heartbeat began to quicken. 

Hello my amazing readers, I am so sorry for the long wait, as most of you know it has been a rough time all around the world due to the Corona Virus, I hope that all of you are safe and healthy. As expected most of us will be spending time here on Wattpad and I am no differnt, as I hope to pass up time and help confort you all, I will most likely be posting another chapter today as well so stay posted. 

Stay safe always :3 <3