New Vision

Midoriya was finally in bed, he could not remember the last time he actually had a good dream. Thankfully, today happened to be that day, his dream was one of peace, he felt comfortable and his mind well rested.

Midoriya had spend his whole life in fear and constant worry, always stressing out about his safety and the safety of those that he cared about. He knew that there was so much that had to be done, in order to finally be free of everything that held him back, but he took the words of his friend to heart, he was going to be patient, and believe in those who want to help them. 

As his body landed on the soft-fluffy clouds of dreamland he smiled letting out sign of content. He spend his night thinking of everything he had gone though, and everything that will happen as the days continue to go by. He had reflected on his thoughts, he realized that he shouldn't close himself off from those who only want to be there for him. Midoriya had to apologize to Todoroki the most, he had sacrificed so much for the happiness of the green haired male, even now he was forced to be away from his mate, who he had lost and never truly connected to. Todoroki was one of a kind and he felt like he didn't deserve the bi-haired male, even so, they were mates and it was meant to be, Todoroki was his second mate, his second chance at happiness.  

xxx The Next Morning xxx

Waking up in the morning Midoriya felt refreshed. It was a great feeling to the young male due to the fact that he never really got to chance to feel what a true peaceful morning felt like. 

"Midoriya," he heard his best friend call from outside his room

"Yes?" he questioned as he made his way towards the door. 

"Wow!" he heard the brunette call as she looked towards him 

"What?" Midoriya asked as he began to feel his face 

"Nothing, I guess you really needed that sleep, you look amazing," she giggled 

"I guess you're right," Midoriya smiled 

"I brought you some clothes to change into," Ochaco said handing over a pile of clothing. 

Midoriya smiled as it seems to have been his clothing. He was quick to thank her before going back into his room to shower. The smile of the morning stayed on his face, he felt there was nothing that could ruin this moment. Finally finished he headed to the kitchen where Ochaco and Iidia were waiting for him. 

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting," Midoriya smiled sitting down, it was so strange to him, the wild feeling on his face as he smiled, it was so new to him that it hurt his cheeks just to show his happiness. 

"Your alright, Iidia just finished cooking anyway," Ochaco smiled as she placed a plate in front of Midoriya. Midoriya felt thankful, everything felt normal, and even if it was for a second he was grateful to wake up in the morning when others woke up. It felt so nice to be able to relax instead of doing other people'a chores so early in the morning. 

"Ahh, thank you," Midoriya laughed softly as he began to eat along with the couple. "This is still so strange to me, but if Uraraka is happy, I won't question anything," Iidia chuckled as he looked at the two friends.  

"I'm not questioning anything, I'm glad he is here again," Ochaco smiled as she squeezed the shorter males hand. "Speaking of which...I have invited someone over," she went on. 

"Hey! where is Mei?" Midoriya interrupted seeing as his new friend was missing. 

"She said she was going to visit some family that she had near by, but would be back in a few hours," Iidia spoke reassuring Midoriya that everything was okay. 

"Alright, who is arriving then?" Midoriya said smiling once again as a ring was heard throughout the house. 

"looks like it is going to be a surprise," 

Kirishima Eijiro

This can't be...I can't believe this is happening. As I look in front of me, my heart begins to quicken, I never thought I could get to see him this way, I thought it was all over, all chances of hope missing, but seeing him this way I felt so good inside. 

KATSUKI IS COOKING!!!! The moment didn't feel real, I never thought I would ever see this moment. 

"I-I don't know what to say," I said too shocked to even move. 

"Shut up!!" Katsuki yelled, I  could tell that he was getting flustered. 

"Mmmhm, what's the special event that has you doing this," I said back-hugging my man. 

"We are going out," he stated as he placed an omelet on the small white plate. 

"Ohh, a date," I smile, feeling so in love with my mate. It has been a couple of weeks since Bakugo had confessed his inner worries, during those weeks I have finally agreed to have Bakugo move in with me. Of course it was only temporary, until we find a home for the both of us in his pack, he was the beta of Todoroki's pack, he was second in line to the other male, he had to live there, and I didn't mind the move. 

I know something is wrong with Todoroki, after what he did to me but I didn't dare let Bakugo know, all I said is that I wanted to take the whole moving thing slow. 

After eating he placed the dishes in the sink and grabbed my hand. "Ready to go?" he asked in his attractive deep voice. 

"Yeah," I said softly, Bakugo has been taking such good care of me, in more than one way, I find myself so in love with him, how can this man even come to close to thinking that I would leave him.

We walked around for a while, and finally opened the door to the house. My heart froze at what I saw, but soon my vision turned black and all I would hear was that voice that had been haunting me deep within my dreams.