Ambush

(Ezra POV)

We were attempting to stop Gar Saxon, when he contacted us he told us about the electro-staffs that Thrawn gave them.

I don't understand why they wanted us to be here?

Fenn and Sabine were chatting with each other, until I sense something it was coming to us I came to Fenn and Sabine, then put my hand between them "Wait hold for a moment" I interrupted.

"What is it?" Sabine asked " I sense something and it's coming " I said as I pulled out my lightsaber and Sabine pulled out her blasters.

"Chopper, watch over Rau while Sabine and I handle something" I said to Chopper, then Chopper warbled in protest, Sabine sighed and rolled her eyes" Chopper, just watch over him" she said as Chopper reluctantly obeyed as we exit out the hut.

(Sabine POV)

When we were out of the hut, Ezra and I were ready for anything that happens.

I heard a distant speeder humming and jetpacks "Do hear that?" I asked to Ezra as he looked at me "Yes and I sense it too"he said.

We looked where it came and there they are, Gar Saxon and his men they began to shoot at us. Ezra quickly dodged the blast and he ignited his lightsaber begin to deflecting everything blasts that come to him.

So enough Saxon was now in front of me and he was holding his blaster pointing at me "You take care of young Bridger, Wren is mine" he ordered.

We started to fought off, until I saw one of Saxon's men heading in the hut "Ezra" I shouted as he turned to me "one of them is heading towards the hut, Rau and Chopper are in there, you go and help them" I said to him as he quickly ran towards the hut.

I turned to face Saxon myself, until he was pointing his blaster at me "what are you gonna do now, kill me?" I replied sarcastically "If I were you, I would be worried" he said threatly.

"You don't have to even worry, I'm not going to kill you there's someone else who wants you and it's not the Empire" he explained as he stunned me.

I fell unconscious.

(Ezra POV)

As I arrived at the hut, I noticed that Rau was unconscious and Chopper was too "It's my vision!" I shouted, until someone behind stunned me as I fell unconscious.

(Third POV)

Gar Saxon, had his men to put unconscious Sabine in the chest.

He pulled out the comlink and activated it as a hologram showed Maul "Sir, I have my men took care of Bridger, Rau and the droid. We have Sabine Wren " he explained to the former sith lord "good, everything is going as we planned. Now I'm at our secret hideout meet me here and leave enough of a trail for young Bridger to follow you" Maul explained.

"As you wish sir" said Saxon with a respective salute and the hologram was deactivated.