The Arrival

(Sabine POV)

Maul led me to the hangar, where the imperial super commandos were there.

Gar Saxon came " Maul, I've done like you said and Bridger is coming. " he explained." Good " Maul said "prepare for everything what we planned" he continued.

Then he shoved me away from him, two imperial mandalorians grabbed a hold on me roughly, I tried to struggle from their grip " get your hands off of me " I said.

" shut your mouth " one of them said as he gagged me " if young Bridger refused to become my apprentice, we have her as a hostage " Maul explained as he looked at me.

They wait for Ezra's arrival.

(Ezra POV)

As I kept following the trail, until they led me to an old cave I noticed a few speeders there, I can tell someone was here.

I stopped and got off the speeder, I activated the tracking beacon " Ezra, we see your tracking signal you found the location to Sabine and her captors" Fenn explained.

"Yes" I said " It's an old cave, I'll go in and if anything goes wrong just stick to the plan, you got that? " I asked.

" I got it " Fenn replied " Okay and you spectre three? " I asked referring to Chopper.

Then I heard a few warps, which means he also got it " alright spectre six out " I replied as I deactivate my comlink and I went inside the cave.

I secretly placed the tracking beacon outside the cave.

When I was in sense something " I feel cold " I said to myself, until I was in the room I heard a familiar voice said "Young Bridger, we meet again I've been expecting you "

Until someone came out of the shadows, it was Maul himself "Maul" I said. I activated my lightsaber and waiting for any attacks.