Escaping from Concord Dawn

(Ezra POV)

Saxon and his soldiers had their blasters pointing at me " set for stun and concentrate fire on the padawan" Saxon ordered as they set them to stun and begin firing.

My lightsaber was still activated, I dodged from the stun blasts and I blocked some of the others with my lightsaber.

I ran towards Sabine until Saxon came behind me and tackle me which cause me to deactivate my lightsaber, slip it out of my hand.

I turned to look at him, I tried to slip from his grip but he managed to grab hold of my legs.

I feel the tight grip on my legs " when I have you in grasp, I'll take you and your friends to the Empire " he said as he tightly grabbed my left wrist and tried to twist it.

But I quickly put my right hand out and force pushed him, cause him to slip his grip on me. I quickly got back on my feet and force pushed  Saxon's two soldiers who were holding Sabine as they were hit at the wall unconscious.

I use the force as my lightsaber went telekineticly towards my hand and I grabbed it.

I approached Sabine as I activated my lightsaber, cut her bonds and remove her gag. We ran off, exiting the cave as Saxon and his men were still behind us firing stun blasts at us.

(Sabine POV)

I pulled out my blasters and firing back at them, I turned to Ezra " So do you have a plan? " I asked him.

Then he looked at me and smiled " Yes and I already had it " he replied as he pulled out something from his belt pocket.

It was one of my grenades, that I brought. He activated it " 1,2,..3" he counted as he throws the grenade hard and he used the force to telekineticly go higher.

Then it exploded into fireworks, I gazed at the fireworks " What was that? " I asked him " The signal " he answered.

(Fenn POV)

Chopper and I were waiting for hours, until some fireworks came from the distance
*What was that?* Chopper asked.

" That must be the signal, Chopper go" I ordered as he warped then had the Phantom II moving.

We were following the coordinates from the tracking beacon that Ezra used. Soon we arrived at the old cave I saw Ezra and Sabine standing there firing at Saxon and his men.

(Ezra POV)

We kept holding Saxon and his soldiers off until the Phantom II show up.

Sabine and I looked at the Phantom II " Our ride is here " I said to her as we began to run at the Phantom II.

The door opened, Fenn was standing there " Come on, get on board " he called " Sabine, you first " I said to her as she jumped I use the force to pushed her further.

She was on board she was now next to Fenn " alright kid now you " he said " Come on, come on, come on " Sabine urged me as I was about to make a jump.

Until Gar Saxon tackled me for the second time " Ezra! " Sabine cried in panic. Saxon was now gripping my waist I turned to him and struggling from his grip.

"You rebels just don't know when to quit" he said as we stand up and slipped out from his grip.

I tried to run, but he grabbed the back of my collar pulled me back to him. Then he had his forearm placed on my neck and placed his other hand on my head, I placed my hands on his forearm and trying to free myself.

It was the same grasp that agent Kallus did when he captured me on my first mission with the Ghost crew before joining them.

" Let me go " I said to him , I was still struggling until I had an idea.

I stopped struggling, have my hands off his forearm and I just relaxed. My feet were sliding down and stopped, which caused Saxon to be difficult to hold me " come on back on feet " he said as he grabbed my collar and pulled me up, this was my chance.

I kicked him in the face, although he was wearing a helmet but it was still painful. He let go of me, putting his hands on his helmet and he groaned from that kick.

I tried to punch him but he blocked it, I tried to kick him but he blocked it too. He tried to punch me but I dodged it, then grab a hold of me with his arms.

He was making his grasp tight, the more I struggled the tighter he gets, I finally had enough of this " Don't you ever touch me again! " I snapped at him as I kicked his knee hard then I bite his hand " Owww " he said as it caused him to free me from his grasp.

I breathe from that tight grip. Then I ran towards the Phantom II, I force jumped on board and the door closed behind us. " Chopper get us out of here " I exclaimed as Chopper warped with agreement as we left Concord Dawn.

We were in space and now we went into hyperspace, we finally escaped.