Tortured

(Sabine POV)

As the electro-staffs was pumped at my back, I feel the electric energy all over my body. I began to scream in agony "Ezra...Ezra...Ezra!" I cried to myself as the electro-staffs were now away from my back.

I panted from that electric energy.

(Ezra POV)

As I feel a disturbance in the force. I heard Sabine in my head she was being tortured, it was exactly in my vision.

" It's Sabine I sense her pain, she's in trouble we got to find her but how?" I explained and trying to thought up an answer.

*I found something* Chopper said I turned to him "You found something? What is it?" I asked *There's a trail of the imperial super commandos, if we follow them they'll lead us to Sabine and her captors* Chopper explained.

"Follow the trail of the super commandos it'll lead us to Sabine and her captors" I exclaimed excitedly "Good thinking, Chopper" I said to him patting his top.

" How are we going to do that? " Fenn asked I turned to him " I know how we are going to do it and I have a plan" I said as Fenn, Chopper, and I huddled together.

"I'll take the speeder and follow the trail alone. You and Chopper will take the Phantom II to wait.

When I found the location that the trail ends to, I'll activate the tracking beacon, you'll followed it. Keep yourself out of sight, when I free Sabine, don't come out until I give the signal." I explained the plan.

"Alright are you ready?" I asked as I had my hand out " I'm ready " Fenn replied as he had his hand on mine *Count me in* Chopper added as he put his metal claw on Fenn's hand. We moved our hands or...metal claw.

As I went on the speeder, took off,and follow the trail.

(Sabine POV)

I was still in captivity of Maul, I was not cuffed to the pole and my binders were replaced with ropes that tied my hands behind my back.

Maul came back to the room I was been holding in " Since you don't want to explain your past, I'll go through your head to see how suffering it is " he said as he had his hand out, reach my face and use the force.

I was breathing slowly and straining when I feel the force effecting me. I felt terrified about this, Maul had his eyes closed "I see you...you were a cadet at the Imperial Academy.

You were at Mandalor and you saw the Empire attacked your homeplanet from the weapons you created, your family betrayed you. You and your friend Kestu escape, until she got all greedy and left you for dead.

I see you...all alone, guilty, depressed,and betrayed." He said as he had his hand down and opened his eyes.

I panted heavily, there were small tears coming out of my eyes and I was completely terrified.

Then Maul grab my upper arm " Come on let's go a walk " he said as we left the room.