Til' Kingdom Come

The wooden chair creaked loudly as 47 sat himself down. He brought out his mini laptop and entered the password.

"Is there any update on Diana's location?" 47 asked.

"I'm sorry, 47, but they are excellent at covering their tracks. We do, however, have a clue on the director's location. We'll send you the mission briefing when you arrive in London."

"I see."

He closed the laptop, fitting it into his pocket. The hitman stepped out from the room behind the old king. The leader of the Crusaders sat in his throne, with moss-ridden armor. Dust rained from the rusty chandeliers.

Meanwhile, the dark forest bordering Eichenwalde shook with excitement. A contingent of about 50 squad cars swerved through the crudely made dirt road. Two trucks followed in the center of the brigade.

"Zhis is Reinhardt Wilhelm, arriving at the target location," he radioed to Gibraltar.

"Good. And you are sure this is 47?"

"Absolutely!" a woman chimed in. "Our precise German engineering has confirmed his identity. We practically have him in our hands!"

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, Brigitte," Reinhardt said.

"Ah, but she is right, old friend," Torbjorn said. "This is the first full-scale operation we've put on this fellow."

"I know, but we can never be too careful. Remember those ICA files? This man killed Volskya, and nobody knew."

"As far as I'm concerned, our men are more tightly secured than Volskya's," Torbjorn said.

The grand castle soon came into view. "Agh, too much blood was spilled in my country during the war. A shame more must be drawn."

The vehicles skidded along the moss-ridden brick road. The entrance, a three-centered arch bridge, acted as the stopping point.

"There's the car," Brigitte pointed out.

The brigade surrounded the car and came to a stop.

"Move! Move! Move!" an officer shouted. Several soldiers ran out of the cars in pairs.

Torbjorn exit one of the trucks, his friend and daughter following behind. Brigitte locked it behind her and led a squad of soldiers. The Crusader and his traveling companion unloaded the second truck.

"A fine piece of work!" Reinhardt remarked.

The battering ram roared its thrusters. It hovered above the ground and moved across slowly.

"Make sure the payload reaches the castle gate," Brigitte ordered the officer.

"Understood."

On the center of the bridge, 47 lay flat on his chest. Through the demonic yells of the ram's engines, he could make out the chatter of Overwatch soldiers in the connecting room. They were coming closer.

Agent 47 carefully poked his head out. Only about three-fourths of the payload was through. The escorts were patrolling around it clockwise.

When the engines roared and the patrol facing away, the hitman jumped off and ran behind the outer buildings. Right after that, the two soldiers stepped on the bridge.

47 paused before he almost activated his earpiece. He already knew what to do. Eliminate the leads of the force, and all of its heirs until they are insignificant.

When the battering ram flew out of view, the soldiers left as well. They must have thought he was still inside.

Before the hitman stepped out, the dwarf walked back on the bridge. He dropped a metal box, and it transformed.