My introduction.

6pm.

Ive been awake since 5am this morning, with hardly any sleep lastnigbt. Im just too excited for the Bars and melody concert tonight in Port Tablot.

My names Chloe, im nearly 15 old and i live in Port Tablot,Wales. Yes. I go to the same school as Leondre Devries and yes i only live a few streets away from Leondre devries but he has never acknowledged me.. Maybe thats because he has millions of gorls screaming his name. But tonight, in fact in less than an hour i will be in the audience at a Bars and Melody concert and once lucky fan will be going backstage to meet them. Theres like one in a million chance it will be me but you never know.

"Chloe. Are you ready? Well leave now to avoid traffic. Youll have to book a taxi or something for your transport home as i can only take you because im going to be working away,as you already know! Ill be back Tuesday though. (Saturday now) My mum asks me.

"Yes yes yes! Yay yay yay, i cant wait to hear Leondre antonio devries and Charlie joe lenehan green's voices!" I grin. Jumping up and down on the spot.

"Get your bag and shoes then! And if you want a coat" my mum says grabbing her car keys from the key cupboard smiling.

I nod and put my Black vans on and toe my laces, grabbing my bag and decide not to take a jacket. I take one glance at myself through the mirror in the doorway, wearing Dark blue acid wash skinny jeans, a BAM t-shirt and now my vans. With my blonde hair curled and my BAM bobble beanie hat placed on top of my head and then walk out the door, my mum following behind me locking the door whilst i get in my mums car, the front passenger seat, hearing my mum close the car boot. (Shell be going straight to the aiport after dropping me off, i have my phone and money in my bag so i can book a taxi when the concerts over)

My mum gets into the drivers seat next to me with a smile on her face. We both put out seatbelts on and then off we go.

I cant wait.

Im so excited.

I hope im the lucky winner.

Leondre antonio devries.

Charlie joe lenehan green.

Perfection.

🌎🌎🌎

A/N

So guys what are you thinking to this opening chapter?! Please comment opinions and vote. 💖