The spinny chair game!

Chloes point of view

9pm ish!

Me and Leondre had been talking, laughing, hysterically for over an hour now. He was lovely. We were bestfriends again. ❤

I was just sorting my beanie onto my head again, facing away from Leondre looking into the dressing table mirror, (Leo had been casually modelling it for the past 10 minutes! Hes so cute!)

The next thing i know Leondres spinning the chair that im sitting on round and round, so fast! I move up slightly so leondre can sit on too which he does and then were spinning round the room together on the chair gigglig hysterically,when all of a sudden the back of the chair were both on falls off and we go flyin backwards and land with a massive thud on the floor stil laughing hysterically. Ive landed ontop of leo but he still manages to stand up and pick me up bridal style too.

"Your so light!"

"Nooo-im really not!"

"You are silly!"

"Believe me, im not your just strong!"

"Your as light as a feather you are!"

Leondre then puts me down on the floor,

"oh god look at the time! How are you getting home?!" Leo asks me concerned.

"Oh, err well my mums away for work so she told me ill have to get a taxi, ill be home until Tuesday when she comes back but if i need anything i have free international calls" i wink.

"Dont be silly! Dan will drop you off.. Hes picking me up at 9-15, him and Harvey are coming to pick me up. My mums at work until early hours tomorrow morning so im sleeping at the Alphadog familys house tonight, only me,Dan and Harvey though. Your more than welcome to join!" Leondre asks me, i can see the hope in his eyes.

Oh my god. The same house as Harvey Cantrell.

"Yes! Ide love that" i reply! Yayay☺