The breaking news!

Chloes point of view

Im so happy my mum managed to get front standing tickets, im right at the front of the audience. So close to the stage, i can grab it.

And then..

Out walks Leondre. Wheres charlie?!

"Hello my beautiful princesses! It breaks my heart to say this but me and charlie will not be performing tonight. Charlie is not feeling well and sends his apoligise and love to you all. We will make it up to all of you as soon as mr sloths better!" He winks.

"We are really sorry. Love you all!, theres still going to be one lucky bambino coming backstage to meet me. Who wants to be the lucky girl?"

"MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" I scream, aswell as the 100's of other girls screaming behind me.

I can feel someone looking at me, i look around and then back to the stage and Leo is looking right at me. Bambinos are still screaming, now Leondres name. I wonder if he knows i go to his school? No, impossible. Hes never acknowledged me. Or has he? Hes still staring at me so i stare back. What else could i do? He smiles. I smile back. Aww i wish i was his bestfriend. Hes so lovely and kind😊

Yes, i am a Charlies girl. (In the story), im upset hes not here but theres nothing anybody can do. So i can only be hopeful that im the bambinothat gets o go backstage.

"Okay okay okay my princesses! Well i search the room. It will be someone wearing our new merchandise! Ide like all of you to sing Hopeful for me. And ill also record it and show Charlie! When your ready bambinos" leondre says with a cheeky grin, whilst getting his iphone out of his pocket.

Oh why not? Ill sing along. Everybodys singing Charlies bit but i decide to so the rapping bit. I do love Charlies bit but Leondres rapping just means so much to me because it describes exactly what ive been through. Parent troubles, bully troubles, everything. Every single word, so here i go..

"Please help me god, i feel so alone."

I hear the other girls singing.

"Just be hopeful.."

"Im just a kid, i cant take it on my own."

A tear comes to my eye, but i carry on with the rap.

"Ive cried so many tears, yeah wriig this song. Trynna fit in where do i belong? - i wake up everyday, dont wanna leave meh home. My mommas asking me why im always alone. To scare to say, too scared to holla. Im walking to school with sweat around my collar." I take a quick breath and the continue.

"Im just a kid. I dont want no stress.

My nerves are bad, my lifes a mess. The names you call me, they hurt real bad- i wanna tell my mom but shes having trouble with my dad. I feel so trapped, theres nowhere to turn, i come to school, dont wanna fight i wanna learn."

I continue until the raps over.

I can feel leos eyes on me again.

I look up and hes smiling. I smile back, i have a new bestfriend.. Well i hope. Im hopeful!🌎🌎🌎💖