Harvey pov

Harveys point of view

Me and Dan the turtle man had just parked up outside Bars and Melody concert, well the Leo concert tonight.

Ide just text Leo to tell him we were waiting outside for him and a couple of minutes later he walked out the a girl.

God shes gorgous i thought to myself!

Leo was waving, me and Dan just laughed😂😂 bless him.

I was sat in the back of the car, expectin it to be just Leo whode take the passenger seat at the front next to Dan. Leo asked Dan if the girl, who he said was Chloe could sleepover with me and Leo tonight and Dan agreed. Leondre opened the door where i was sat so i moved up and then Chloe got in and sat next to me and then Leondre closed the door and then took a seat infront of us next too Dan.

I smiled and she smiled back.

"So, howd you know leondre then?" I ask making pleasant conversation.

"Were bestfriends i guess!" I laugh.

"Aww cuties, nothing more then?" I smirk and give a little wink.

"No. Nothing else,just bestfriends.."

She blushes a little.

"How old are you?" I wonder outloud.

"Im 15"

"Ooh! Me too." I grin.

"Yeah, i know Harvey Cantrell from Kent!" She smiles.

That beautiful smile.

Then Dan and leo shout.. "Were here! Woop woop, innit doe😂😂😂"

"I think were here" i joke and then get out of the car, rush round to chloes side and open the car door for her.